Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Good riddance! :D It is interesting that I have seen posts on instagram with similar username and almost same vocabulary, but it was Behati fan and every other post was hate for Candice for being much more famous and recognized then "sweet" Prinsloo. 

So my conspiracy theory for today is that user above is Behati fan and Candy hater who came here to troll with his insane posts, maybe I am wrong, but it is too much coincidence. :D

49 minutes ago, unali said:

Good riddance! :D It is interesting that I have seen posts on instagram with similar username and almost same vocabulary, but it was Behati fan and every other post was hate for Candice for being much more famous and recognized then "sweet" Prinsloo. 

So my conspiracy theory for today is that user above is Behati fan and Candy hater who came here to troll with his insane posts, maybe I am wrong, but it is too much coincidence. :D

You're wrong there, he's not a Behati fan, he comes from Vogue Spain forums and he's waaaaaaaay to obssesive with Candice, in a worrying way. He hates us because we think he's crazy.:rofl:

I forgive you because you do not know what you say, you do not know me, you have no idea who I am, I say what I feel, everything I do from my heart and with the best intention, I do not expect you to thank me, but I hope at least that respect me. Goodbye to all and as I say, I leave with sadness.

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

You're wrong there, he's not a Behati fan, he comes from Vogue Spain forums and he's waaaaaaaay to obssesive with Candice, in a worrying way. He hates us because we think he's crazy.:rofl:

Maybe ha has a split personality. :D Because let me tell you, his posts are something else. :smile: