Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ Well if they would have been in NY and already had moved in we should have had some pictures from papz/fans by now. So they are still in Brazil. 

@bellazonelurker True that money goes fast, also especially when you living the big life like you can effort expensive stuff so you will buy it, so money goes faster down indeed. 

Haha we get back to each other in 2 months then :p let's wait and see. I hope you are right and i'm wrong (!!!)

And yes VERY proud of our girl getting trending on twitter :heart: while not even being in the show... That says SO much :yes: 

Hi there!

New to joining this site but have been visiting for years.

Looking for some help from you all or Candice herself even would be better.

https://www.facebook.com/itscandiceswanepoel/ This link is to a Facebook page that has newly started , This page has some how magically gained verification and the blue tick of approval. She claims to be Candice even replying and posting pretending to be her. WE all know this isn't Candice. I have reported the page but Facebook fail to do anything about this.

I have been running a page for Candice on Facebook for years @ https://www.facebook.com/Candice-Swanepoel-1579954675615434/ along with The Mermaid Files on Facebook also. I only ever post what Candice posts and find it infuriating that this person has came along and scammed their way into verification. I have worked hard to build the pages i have. Honestly i myself would love my pages verified with written approval from Candice herself this is possible. Which concerns me as to how this other person has pulled this off.

Candice... If you wish to contact me just send me a message via The Mermaid Files page on Facebook that would be amazing as i really don't want to go bothering you sending you messages through your personal account concerning this. 

Any help any of you can provide concerning this would be truly appreciated.

Thank you all,

Blair x