Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She looks amazing but it's such a shame to see her have two only. They may be pushing the newer angels with three. 

I really hope that's not true.

She looks absolutely amazing, her waist!!  :woot: Kinda odd though that they're sending her out on the runway wearing a bikini... I mean it's a lingerie show?

She looks amazing but it's such a shame to see her have two only. They may be pushing the newer angels with three. 

Well you heard it too as I have that no veteran angels are getting 3 looks.

I just can't believe that new angels will get it, I think all will have 2.

They promoted Taylor the most, and she will probably get the best deal out of new angels, and still she is in PINK section.

If their most promoted new angel is in PINK there is no hope for rest of them.

I think the other segment for Candice is going to be Portrait of an Angel.

I rather think that the maximum outfit now, will be 2, cause 10 newest angels ... They need also 2 outfits ... but yeah I wish like everyone here she would have  3 outfits  but not just Candice but Lily, Behati, Alessandra, Adriana too :/

Yeah Luna I thought the same thing it's a lingerie show not bikini ... but I love so much ger outfit and her look. Damn look this body, this face. Totally GOALS and this outfit it's so her. Bohemian and free Spirit.

ButI would have liked she opens the segment but you know, it's Elsa ...

If the various rumors about veteran angels getting only 2 outfits are true, I think it is for the best that Candice gets 2 also. Some hardcore fans of other angels are already pissed off that Candice gets the most love, that she has the most fans and that comments about her on sites/social networks are always the best and full of praises.

I mean some of them complained that she gets million comments with 1000+ likes everywhere telling how she is the most beautiful woman alive, with the best body, 8th wonder of the world etc, and that their faves only get hate, like she is the one  responsible for people writing that comments. :D

How do you think those hardcore fans of some other angels would react if Candice is the only one who got 3 looks, get real, shit would hit the fan. If they complain about this petty nonsense, just imagine how they would complain about this.

I would like for her to get 20 outfits in one show, and 10 fantasy bras if possible, never can get enough of her goddess body and face, but I am just putting things in perspective, I think she would get a lot of hate steaming from jealousy that she is the only one getting 3 looks.