Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Definitely not enough Candice. I never understand commercials or videos from VS where she's featured on such a limited basis. She's the Michael Jordan of VS right now, no brand is better for featuring him less so why does VS do it with her?

Definitely not enough Candice. I never understand commercials or videos from VS where she's featured on such a limited basis. She's the Michael Jordan of VS right now, no brand is better for featuring him less so why does VS do it with her?

I agree with you, but this is just behind the scenes, not real commercial.

To be fair VS really treats her like a queen, in every commercial she is she has the most screen time by far, so they know really well who people want to see and who is one of their main faces.

Sorry if reposts...

VS Holiday 2015 preview

b6Vfr6L2.jpg kQKly4cF.jpg

Sorry for repeating, I must be millionth person by know saying this but Candice has the best body in the world.

The only famous person I would swap bodies right this second, usually I love my body, but when I see Candice I feel like fat loser. :D

^I was wondering if anyone knew what candice's relationship with Jerome is...I mean, I know they're friends, but does Candice pay him as her personal photographer? Or does he work for vs or something?

He works for VS and he's called her his muse before, so I'm sure his photographs of her are just done for fun/his portfolio/her memories.

Thanks Silken!!

Now I love my Candice, but other girls deserve the spotlight like she's gotten for the last three years. It's like how we rarely see Adriana in stuff and haven't since Candice became their main girl.  Everyone deserves their time, not just her. She can't be their star player forever. They're already grooming Elsa! Just how it is.

Nobody can't write anything nice about Candice in this thread, some person always has to come and to do their part of concern trolling.

VS still treats her like queen, if she is in commercial, she will get 70 percent of screen time minimum.

For many people there are not replacement for Candice and Adriana, Candice managed to become a main face, because people instantly felt in love with her.

For Elsa I see love only on this forum, everywhere else people critique her too skinny body, or simply don't know or care about her.

After Adriana and Candice leave, VS is going downhill, they will not manage to find anybody else who will be on the same level as this two.

One girl will be a highlight among angels(Taylor, Sara or Elsa) but they will not have that kind of impact. 

Nobody can't write anything nice about Candice in this thread, some person always has to come and to do their part of concern trolling.

VS still treats her like queen, if she is in commercial, she will get 70 percent of screen time minimum.

For many people there are not replacement for Candice and Adriana, Candice managed to become a main face, because people instantly felt in love with her.

For Elsa I see love only on this forum, everywhere else people critique her too skinny body, or simply don't know or care about her.

After Adriana and Candice leave, VS is going downhill, they will not manage to find anybody else who will be on the same level as this two.

One girl will be a highlight among angels(Taylor, Sara or Elsa) but they will not have that kind of impact. 

I very much agree

This thread is really an amazing place.

If anyone is negative about candice (which they shouldn't be) they are (rightfully?) ridiculed immensely and treated like a piece of trash.

But on the flip side, if you're overly-complimentary and show immense support for her then you're deemed to be a jerk to other models and are also ridiculed. I've never quite seen anything like it.

Look, I only check this particular topic/thread because the only VS model I care about is Candice and I'm never "mean" to other models. But I do overly support Candice as opposed to other models. In this thread, i (and others) should be allowed to do that. If we were to go in the thread of another model and complain about them, as a way of showing support for Candice, then I would understand the negative reactions.