Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Imagine what will be left of VS when Candy and Adri retire. :|

As much as I love Adri, she's too old for VS. 

Candice leaving now would suck. A lot.

At least they'd have Sara Sampaio or should I say #Saylor and Lais and Elsa for a bit.

VS should regret not casting Marloes, IMHO.

I think VS is going to do everything just so she doesn't leave, they will pay her in gold. :D If Candice leaves, VS is going to be in trouble, she is basically their queen alongside Adriana. 

When both Adriana and Candice leave, it will just not be the same, VS is going to lose all their magic.

Imagine what will be left of VS when Candy and Adri retire. :|

As much as I love Adri, she's too old for VS. 

Candice leaving now would suck. A lot.

At least they'd have Sara Sampaio or should I say #Saylor and Lais and Elsa for a bit.

VS should regret not casting Marloes, IMHO.

I think VS is going to do everything just so she doesn't leave, they will pay her in gold. :D If Candice leaves, VS is going to be in trouble, she is basically their queen alongside Adriana. 

When both Adriana and Candice leave, it will just not be the same, VS is going to lose all their magic.

I agree.

Like I said Sara Sampaio is their best new model.

You know how I feel about Candice, but the VS cupboard isn’t necessarily bare.  In fact, the current stable is probably its strongest in quite some time.  It’s just that many of the new models haven’t had time to blow up yet.  Taylor Marie Hill and Romee Strijid have the most potential for the future, but Elsa, Sara, Lais, Jac and Martha aren’t chopped liver.  Like it, or not, Candice may be slowing down, sooner rather than later, and it might be time to envision life without seeing as much of her as we have in the past.

Thanks sweets, lvs and Cass for the new pics.

If she's going to stop working with VS, I want her to do it sooner rather than later. I don't want her to go down with this mess of a brand it is right now. I want her to really get into the mind set of Gisele and start doing business! But with the wedding and possibility of children, I can see her really wanting to settle down and essentially quit modeling. It would break my heart because I really do think she has so much more potential but her happiness is first and I would understand :(

I am happy whatever she decides, she had helluva success, she is worldwide known, many consider her to be the most beautiful women ever, she has tons of fans, and VS treats her like a queen and they gave her every honor possible, even one of the most expensive fb bra, and she opened with it. Every model would want just one thing from this list, and she had it all.

I can't even imagine what is it like when millions of people worship you and think you are the most beautiful woman ever, and you can really see that she stayed humble, down to Earth, and she didn't let fame and worshiping fans to get to her.

Hell just imagine how many famous men wanted to be with her, and how many she refused, just to be with her boyfriend, who is not famous, not rich.

90 percent of the models would be in temptation to ditch the boyfriend and to marry some successful actor.

And she always walks around in casual attire, she loves nature, I love her because of million things, not just her looks.

She is most down to Earth and kind famous person.

I am happy whatever she decides, she had helluva success, she is worldwide known, many consider her to be the most beautiful women ever, she has tons of fans, and VS treats her like a queen and they gave to her every honor possible, even one of the most expensive fb bra, and she opened with it. Every model would want just one thing from this list, and she had it all.

Lucky for sure

The latest VS shots are terrific and that shot from Jerome in 2013 isn't even fair. VS without Candice right now would need a total reboot. And I mean that.

+1000. She's def the best decision that VS has ever made (after Adriana and Ale) and I can see her doing a lot of shoot for VS till she turn 30 and then she will be used in the way they use Adriana and Alessandra.

I am happy whatever she decides, she had helluva success, she is worldwide known, many consider her to be the most beautiful women ever, she has tons of fans, and VS treats her like a queen and they gave to her every honor possible, even one of the most expensive fb bra, and she opened with it. Every model would want just one thing from this list, and she had it all.

Lucky for sure

She deserved it all with her hard work and more. She is lucky that she is born with that kind of face and body, God took his sweet time when he sculpted her. :D

Lucky for sure

She deserved it all with her hard work and more. She is lucky that she is born with that kind of face and body, God took his sweet time when he sculpted her. :D

Thats what I meant