Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Can't wait to see the fitting pictures !! (in hope there will.) candice hasn't done anything for halloween :( (i means, considering the lack of news.) 

Unhappily i don't think she will get the fantasy bra. She already had it so... maybe they'll give it to another models, lily or maybe behati (tho... i never liked behati, it's all about her personnality that makes her "beautiful" for me, but it's just MY opinion) but i'd glad if lily got it cause lily always had a "little spot" i means, she is in a shadows of the others big angels and with the newbies it's not going to change, it will get worse i think, so.. giving her this spot would be okay and a good thanks for all the work she has done for them... 

BUT, i will be very disapointed if they give it to a news angels.. like for major of them, they didn't work that much for the brands and they didn't deserve it yet also, maybe Elsa yeah because she worked so many times for them but would be the ONE. 

Show is coming closeeeeer !

Lais has been with them for years too! I think a girl should be an Angel for a while before getting the FB. BUT if they are going to give it to a newer Angel I hope it's her. The more I think about it the more I think it's going to be Lily. 

^^ As I said, she don't have a chance to get the bra.

P.S: I wouldn't be mad if I have to take my words back too.

Same :( From the lil stalking I did she was in NY for halloween, she would be in LA if she were to get the fb I think.

But she was there in the 31th, maybe she fly there during the 1th, idk.

For such a big event, in which there will be so much media, I can't see the company letting her risk missing it by flying in the day of.

Unless she flies in tonight, which I suppose is still possible as LAX would not be as busy as Sunday night gets later and she'd gain 3 hours. So, while I wouldn't rule out all hope. I'd say it's slowly fading.