Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So I am 99% sure it's going to be Lily Aldridge. She's from Santa Monica and I believe still lives there or very close to there. If they want to keep it a big secret then it makes sense. This way no model flies in and ruins the surprise. All Lily has to do is drive over from her home.

It would explain why they chose such a random location like Santa Monica.

I think if it was Candice it would be at a store in New York.

Just my 2 cents.

Doesn't Lily live in Nashville?

Maybe she lives both. I know she was born and raised in Santa Monica and I've seen interviews where she has mentioned living "Around where she grew up"... considering her fame and wealth, maybe she lives in malibu/santa monica area and nashville?

Anyways, my "paparazzi source" says the only VS model scheduled to fly in this weekend is Kloss... so maybe it's her or her and Lily?

Karlie has left Victoria's Secret so it can't be her.
After that, I'm sure to keep the secret, VS may make available a private jet
for the model who will have FB. 

After that certainly the more consistent is that if either a model who doesn't live far away to have no extra cost, the store choice is certainly done with care but guys is in 2 days so patience ;) 

(I say that, but I must admit that I just trying to convince myself,)

Hope for Candice, even though deep, I have big doubts but you know #TEAMCANDICE :heart:

Edited by Cass

Anyways, my "paparazzi source" says the only VS model scheduled to fly in this weekend is Kloss... so maybe it's her or her and Lily?

Tell your source that Kloss is no longer with VS.

ok well Kloss is flying into LAX for some reason this weekend... he obviously didn't know she cut ties with VS... and neither did I.... truth be told, I don't pay much attention to VS models besides Candice...

Bee is in LA, she was with Adam last night at band rehearsal and tomorrow is halloween, they are preparing for the big party too

on the Bee's topic so our doubts are confirmed Behati IMO will have the FB

they also have an apartment in NY so she could have been there ;)

That's really the thing and I am sorry to everyone for making the "living" connection with Lily in the wee hours of the morning... they are wealthy and famous models so they probably have a few "homes"... esp. with wealthy husbands/boyfriends... 

So while I still think it makes sense to do it close to where the model lives for several reasons that doesn't narrow it down much.

I'd still wager on Lily or Behati. Barring a sign of Candice arriving to LA in the next 48 hours, I doubt it's her. The model will need to be here by late Sunday night cause they'd never risk a flight issue Monday morning/afternoon that puts them here late or forces a cancellation.

^ +1. Just to troll us, lol. As I say, Candice doesn't have a chance but Bee have all the chances, and I'm happy for that.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think Candice doesn't have a chance? I trust you know more about the selection process than I do...

i would think the only 2 completely eliminated would be the 2 who wore it last year... Alessandra and Lima... I suppose we can eliminate all the rookies or young angels as well... but why would Candice have no chance? Simply because she's already done it?

Dont they usually have a reveal on who it is? The show is being taped on the 10th right? (according to wiki)

Will it be revealed on Monday? Because it sounds like we wont know..

Yes, that is the entire conversation over the last 2-3 pages... that they are revealing it Monday.

was it really that difficult to follow along?