Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

i just called the store and the manager I spoke with said they believe it's either Behati, Lily or Candice.

One way we might be able to find out earlier is by monitoring paparazzi and twitter between Friday night and Sunday night. At some point, whichever model it is will have to fly into LAX and typically the pap's have a way of knowing and getting photos of them.

Whichever VS model is spotted flying in over the weekend would overwhelmingly be the likely choice as the only other reason to be flying in would be some other coincidental booking elsewhere.

What a coicidence...I uploaded a photo of these 3 today :ninja:

i just called the store and the manager I spoke with said they believe it's either Behati, Lily or Candice.

One way we might be able to find out earlier is by monitoring paparazzi and twitter between Friday night and Sunday night. At some point, whichever model it is will have to fly into LAX and typically the pap's have a way of knowing and getting photos of them.

Whichever VS model is spotted flying in over the weekend would overwhelmingly be the likely choice as the only other reason to be flying in would be some other coincidental booking elsewhere.

What a coicidence...I uploaded a photo of these 3 today :ninja:

Quite the coincidence. Granted, I should probably admit the manager I spoke with sounded about 15 years old and was probably just rattling off her favorite 3 she hopes show up.

^^ I always wonder how much retail management knows in advance for meet and greets in like NYC or London. Like how far in advance does someone tell them that one of the Angels will be coming to their specific store lol

I'd imagine it has to be at least 2 weeks so they can schedule appropriately. I used to work at a sports memorabilia store in Chicago and when we had famous athletes in, it was all hands on deck because you still had to properly staff the rest of the store for an increased flurry of customers, plus you had to staff for the athlete (or in this case angel)... meaning people as security, people to monitor the line, people around the person, helping them sign, take photos, etc.

Unless Victoria's Secret corporate sends a group with the model to run security and aid in the meet and greet process.

So I am 99% sure it's going to be Lily Aldridge. She's from Santa Monica and I believe still lives there or very close to there. If they want to keep it a big secret then it makes sense. This way no model flies in and ruins the surprise. All Lily has to do is drive over from her home.

It would explain why they chose such a random location like Santa Monica.

I think if it was Candice it would be at a store in New York.

Just my 2 cents.

So I am 99% sure it's going to be Lily Aldridge. She's from Santa Monica and I believe still lives there or very close to there. If they want to keep it a big secret then it makes sense. This way no model flies in and ruins the surprise. All Lily has to do is drive over from her home.

Just my 2 cents.

Good point!

Just my 2 cents.

Doesn't Lily live in Nashville?

Lily lives in Nashville. She's only in LA and NY when she's working. I'm not saying it counts her out but her showing up in LA would be just as obvious as if it were pretty much anyone but Behati or Ale. 

I think it'll be Behati but I'm still pulling for Candice.