Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Yeah just two. Sucks.

Also, I fear maybe Candy won't be staying for long with VS. Does anyone else get that sinking feeling?

I have a feeling that Adri, Ale and Candice will leave soon tbh. Ale first, but idk, I have the same feeling.

VS has it's revenues going up year after year like never before yet it's making all these shitty decisions when it comes to Angel contracts. 

Im still unsure about the Fantasy Bra. It was such a big year but they only spent 2.5 M on it. Hope there will be something big on their 25th anniversary. They are cutting costs when they don't need to.

Hope they sort it out.

Every company cuts costs when it can be done. If anything VS is still throwing tons of money away.

They could have all their shoots in LA, NYC and Miami and yet they fly out girls and huge crew of people to various exotic destinations.

11296918_983451935046364_1093065406_n.jpg

isabeladlimaOn our way to NYC!! ? Amanhã#victoriasecretfashionshow2015@victoriassecret eu e a @angelcandicesja estamos chegando

{For who don't understand : "Tomorrow vsfs.... me and @angelcandices we are coming"

I think Candice was in Brazil  :mellow:

I think the girl is just kidding. After missing the whole Rome thing, she wouldn't risk missing the fashion show being here a day before the whole thing (plus they had rehearsals today)