Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

“Whoever made that decision should be fired. Essentially placing Gigi "I'm only famous cause my dad is rich and paid for my fame" Hadid and Candice on the same level is so disgusting it's vomit-inducing. Gigi and Kendall's only participation in this show should be sitting in the audience clapping for all angels... all far superior to them... especially Candice. 

Kendall makes me sick, can't believe they let her in. How the hell is Gigi Hadid getting the same amount of outfits than the Queen of VS a.k.a Candice Susan Swanepoel. Why?????? “

AMEN and AMEN!! 

Can we just focusing on loving Candice in here please? It's her tread, today is a special day. Let's enjoy this :surrender:

The video is SOOO cute! And I can't wait for her to have a baby with Hermann :Angel:  I wonder if he will be in the audience tonight. He is in NYC, isn't he?

In case anyone wants some translation: 

Mat: Candice, this is your 9th show, what's the most unforgettable moment for you?

Candice: Wearing the fantasy bra.

Mat: Favorite place in brazil?

Candice: Espirito Santo.

Mat: Is your next baby(?????) going to be brazilian?

Candice: I don't know *cute smile in the end*

Sorry about my english though 

Few months ago richest woman in my country, she is multi millionaire said that she wants to open something similar to VS in USA, with shows and everything, that is her next investing. Basically she wants to bring back bombshells on runway and to compete with VS and she also said that she wants among some other models Candice to leave VS to work for her.

I haven't heard anything about that after but wouldn't be great if that happened.