Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I am too disappointed at Victorias Secret crew like Candice with only two outfit??? Not fair at all!! Maybe im being childish, but im not gonna be watching this year show on TV, im not giving them raiting. Im watching the show bc of Candice, Adriana and Ale and they are only getting two looks? No VS!! im gonna see what is going to happened tomorrow and I will decide if im watching on tv. They better put Candice to open the show if she is only getting two outfits. Im gonna wait until someone upload it on youtube haha Queen Candice deserve better than that!!

First if she gets only 2 outfits she is not the only one, Lilly got only 2 and Ale probably. One year she also said that she is getting 2, and she finished with 3.

And Behati didn't say that she got 3, journalist wrote that, there was no statement from her about that "issue". So there is still possibility that veteran angels are getting 2, but even if they not, Candice will be far from only one from veterans to get 2. Just look at the "statistic" from last 8 years:

Adriana had 3 looks in: 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013

Ale had 3 looks in: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013
Behati had 3 looks in: 2012, 2013, 2014
Candice had 3 looks in: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Candice had 3 looks 7 times 7 years in row, while others are way behind. Candice has done it all really, she got the biggest honors angel could ever get from VS. She is the first non angel to have 3 looks for 3 years before even becoming an angel, that year when she become one she opened and closed the segment. A year after becoming an angel she opened a show, and in 2013 she opened a show with fb, who costed the most after Gisele's one, and she was the first angel after Gisele to open with it.

After all of that does it really matter if she got 2 looks, who cares, she managed to get every honor and every achievement possible. I mean every angel dreams to be treated and given such honors like Candice, so we should be beyond grateful for that.

I don't want for us to put pressure on Candice, because she has done the impossible, she can't outdo herself. :D

I am sure she will stay few more years in VS, she will open at least once more and get one more fb, so lets be happy for that, and for for this year show.

Even if she got 1 shittiest outfit she would still shine the most.

And this year outfit is my all time favorite of all time!

^Thats is why she deserves better!! just because she is the star. I'm happy bc she has done it all, but it makes me mad that they do that to the main faces. They need to know who are the stars and treat them like stars. Just my opinion.

Plus Adri had three looks since 2003?? And Ale since 2005

^Thats is why she deserves better!! just because she is the star. I'm happy bc she has done it all, but it makes me mad that they do that to the main faces. They need to know who are the stars and treat them like stars. Just my opinion.

Plus Adri had three looks since 2003?? And Ale since 2005

No no I counted only last 8 years, from 2007 to 2014, I couldn't possibly count it all, too much work. 

I agree with you but lets wait, it is not certain that anybody will have 3, and on other side there is still possibility that Candy is getting 3.

But she will be the most gorgeous one on that runway and that is all that matters.

Things have changed so much over the years. Girls never used to get wings their first show, and now they give out wings left and right. If Candice indeed ends up with only two outfits and there are non-contract girls walking in the show with the same number I'll be really annoyed. Candice gives a lot to the brand and deserves better recognition. 

She is their main face for years now with Adriana, VS treated her like an empress, and It will continue to do so. Lets wait for tomorrow, my opinion is still the same, nobody will get 3 looks. There are simply too much models, and to many newbies getting 2 looks. 

Things have changed so much over the years. Girls never used to get wings their first show, and now they give out wings left and right. If Candice indeed ends up with only two outfits and there are non-contract girls walking in the show with the same number I'll be really annoyed. Candice gives a lot to the brand and deserves better recognition. 

Seriously! It's not as special as it used to be! And that's a real shame. I mean...I get why they do it. But I really miss how the VSFS used to be.. 

Seriously! It's not as special as it used to be! And that's a real shame. I mean...I get why they do it. But I really miss how the VSFS used to be.. 

Maybe instead of an "outfit" for the 3rd look, they'll just paint the girls bodies and send them onto the runway. That would give VS the ratings they're wanting and they wouldn't have to hire literal trash models to do the show.

@gods please make that happen

I really hate the fact that VS is letting awful woman made famous for no reason other than who their parents are and having lots of money like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid walk in this... their inclusion is the reason Candice only gets 2 outfits this year...

Their inclusion takes away from what it means to be an "angel."

Terrible decision-making by Victoria's Secret. They should be ashamed.

I really hate the fact that VS is letting awful woman made famous for no reason other than who their parents are and having lots of money like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid walk in this... their inclusion is the reason Candice only gets 2 outfits this year...

Gigi is getting two outfits too. I think you can freak out now, lol.

Whoever made that decision should be fired. Essentially placing Gigi "I'm only famous cause my dad is rich and paid for my fame" Hadid and Candice on the same level is so disgusting it's vomit-inducing. Gigi and Kendall's only participation in this show should be sitting in the audience clapping for all angels... all far superior to them... especially Candice. 

I think it just says a lot about where they are taking the brand. If Candice does in fact end up with two outfits, and someone like Gigi (who doesn't even have a catalog contract with them) ends up with the same number, that's just wrong. Candice has given so much of herself to the company and brand over the years and they need to show their appreciation by putting her, and the other veteran angels, up to another level. They just seem to not care about the woman who have busted ass for years.