Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Nobody can't write anything nice about Candice in this thread, some person always has to come and to do their part of concern trolling.

VS still treats her like queen, if she is in commercial, she will get 70 percent of screen time minimum.

For many people there are not replacement for Candice and Adriana, Candice managed to become a main face, because people instantly felt in love with her.

For Elsa I see love only on this forum, everywhere else people critique her too skinny body, or simply don't know or care about her.

After Adriana and Candice leave, VS is going downhill, they will not manage to find anybody else who will be on the same level as this two.

One girl will be a highlight among angels(Taylor, Sara or Elsa) but they will not have that kind of impact. 

I very much agree

Nobody can't write anything nice about Candice in this thread, some person always has to come and to do their part of concern trolling.

VS still treats her like queen, if she is in commercial, she will get 70 percent of screen time minimum.

For many people there are not replacement for Candice and Adriana, Candice managed to become a main face, because people instantly felt in love with her.

For Elsa I see love only on this forum, everywhere else people critique her too skinny body, or simply don't know or care about her.

After Adriana and Candice leave, VS is going downhill, they will not manage to find anybody else who will be on the same level as this two.

One girl will be a highlight among angels(Taylor, Sara or Elsa) but they will not have that kind of impact. 

This thread is really an amazing place.

If anyone is negative about candice (which they shouldn't be) they are (rightfully?) ridiculed immensely and treated like a piece of trash.

But on the flip side, if you're overly-complimentary and show immense support for her then you're deemed to be a jerk to other models and are also ridiculed. I've never quite seen anything like it.

Look, I only check this particular topic/thread because the only VS model I care about is Candice and I'm never "mean" to other models. But I do overly support Candice as opposed to other models. In this thread, i (and others) should be allowed to do that. If we were to go in the thread of another model and complain about them, as a way of showing support for Candice, then I would understand the negative reactions.

Oh god, stop this. Looks Like the palvin thread right now.

Everyone have the right to have his own opinion, just get over it.

I love Candice and i'm a big supporter of her since her start with vs when i got to discover her, do i care when i read bad things ? No. I'am aware that beauty is everyone own définition, that you can't please everyone, Candice can't too, now positif or negative thing let people have their own opinion and move on to things that actually matters.

Not many picture filtered this years ! :o

Still nothing from her fitting...

^ Sadly, I don't think it either :( let's hope they give her 3 amazing outfits and a "big thing" in the show overall. I'm sure she will at least open a segment.

Assuming she'll have 3 outfits (and I'm pretty confident it will go that way) in which segments do you think she'll be? my guesses are: Portrait of an Angel, Firework and Exotic Butterflies.

^ Sadly, I don't think it either :( let's hope they give her 3 amazing outfits and a "big thing" in the show overall. I'm sure she will at least open a segment.

Assuming she'll have 3 outfits (and I'm pretty confident it will go that way) in which segments do you think she'll be? my guesses are: Portrait of an Angel, Firework and Exotic Butterflies.

Who will open if not Candice? I too think she probably wont open. But I'm just curious to know who you think? I don't think Behti will get to do it again for this year. And I highly doubt it will be Lily (with the FB)  So Adri? I'm hoping for Ale if not Candice!

Well if they know what they are doing.. and it's pretty clear that they don't! For the fact that they are basically recycling themes. BUT if it were me I would open with Portrait of an Angel with the 15 girls all in it. 

But my pics are, Portrait of an Angel, Exotic Butterflies & Ice Angels. Not that Candice is at all icy. But I just remember the Snow Angels segments and remember her being so incredibly stunning! And my Frozen loving heart just wants it again. I will roll my eyes if they put Elsa in an Elsa like outfit though.

Candice always gets amazing outfits, or she gets good outfits and makes them shine. Either way, she's always one of the most stunning and memorable girls each year. I want her to be in Portrait of an Angel, Ice Angels and Fireworks but I'm not sure she can do back to back segments... unless she opens one and walks near the end of the other.