Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Finally some new VS again :chicken: Candice looks stunnig :wub2: thank you Michelle :heythere:

I love my Candice :heart: :heart: :heart:

Do you guys also have a feeling Candice is working way less and slowing her career down... Since the beginning of the year(since the VSFS) she hasn't work for anything yet, even not VS :/ according to social media because we haven't had any new pics like BTS and stuff...maybe she having a long vacation :idk: first Brasil and now SA... Or i hope she has at least some secret projects going on, fingers crossed! Or else let's hope she will get much work soon! Even tho i'm happy for her because we know how much she likes her 'freedom' life :heart: but it's sad for us :( i hope i have it wrong tho!

Finally some new VS again :chicken: Candice looks stunnig :wub2: thank you Michelle :heythere:

I love my Candice :heart: :heart: :heart:

Do you guys also have a feeling Candice is working way less and slowing her career down... Since the beginning of the year(since the VSFS) she hasn't work for anything yet, even not VS :/ according to social media because we haven't had any new pics like BTS and stuff...maybe she having a long vacation :idk: first Brasil and now SA... Or i hope she has at least some secret projects going on, fingers crossed! Or else let's hope she will get much work soon! Even tho i'm happy for her because we know how much she likes her 'freedom' life :heart: but it's sad for us :( i hope i have it wrong tho!

noticed too in terme of "news" but as we have news pics coming guess it's right... we shouldn't forget that candice is 26 now, she's modeling since she's 15 (or 14) pretty to see she work her ass of so hard she almost forget to live (sometimes she was working even on her birthday day.. a lots of would gladly take their day off to enjoy, she wasn't.) if she need to slow down for a little, it's okay, even if we're going to miss her work she deserve as all humans to be happy and to enjoy her life ! and yeah around 30... candice you need to think about babies :p