Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ Yeah, people need to quit being such d-bags. If anything they should be giving Candice's Mom some sort of award for creating one of the most perfect human beings on the planet.

It's mostly just kids being rude and obnoxious.

^ Yes she deleted it, people were being extremely rude to her in the comments :/

She can't even post a cute picture of her and her mom without getting rude comments? :/ Well that's quite sad. I don't see anything wrong with that picture, both look happy and very nice.

rude comment like what? people are so disrespectful i'm chocked sometimes.. where's education -.-

it's a cute mother-daughter pictures!

Well I didn't get a chance to read the comments because the picture was already deleted... But yeah I'm shocked as well. I don't get why some feel it's ok to do stuff like that.

Love the new pictures btw! Purple looks amazing on Candice! Well, everything looks great on her, but I'm really loving the new colorful lingerie pieces.

It's unbelievable how I can NEVER fall out of love with Candice and I have never been disappointed. Actually, she just amazes me more and more. She is definitely the most beautiful ever. EVER. Thanks, everyone, for always giving us Candice  :hehe:

(By the way, everytime Candice is in Rio, I'm somewhere else. STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME, CANDICE!  :persuazn: )

badboy  :hug:

^ Yeah, people need to quit being such d-bags. If anything they should be giving Candice's Mom some sort of award for creating one of the most perfect human beings on the planet.

It's mostly just kids being rude and obnoxious.

Also known as "95% of the internet". smily%20new%20one.gif

...and at least a quarter of them are members here :nicole: I am telling you BZ is like flypaper that attracts such types :ninja: ...

^ Good question on Bellemere, I would like to know also.  His work has been exemplary.

I had tagged him in the images of Josephine and Lais that came out and he untagged himself, so he didn't take those. :idk:

Who knows about the Candice ones...