Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-90230-0-1446062781-78215_thumb.jpg

Jerome Duran
@jeromeduran

When I took this picture of @angelcandices a year ago in front of a mosque in Turkey, I naively did not fully appreciate the head scarf debate and the struggles that some of the women have there, but as we live in the information age, and continue to learn more about other cultures, I find myself aligning most with the ideals associated with the ‘Bohemian Revolution’ of Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and above all Love. ️ #HappyInternationalWomensDay

post-87593-0-1446062785-25996_thumb.jpg

Jerome Duran

@jeromeduran

When I took this picture of @angelcandices a year ago in front of a mosque in Turkey, I naively did not fully appreciate the head scarf debate and the struggles that some of the women have there, but as we live in the information age, and continue to learn more about other cultures, I find myself aligning most with the ideals associated with the ‘Bohemian Revolution’ of Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and above all Love. ️ #HappyInternationalWomensDay

I dont understand. Is this message in solidarity with the women fighting against the headscarf ban in Turkey and elsewhere, or the opposite?

post-61157-0-1446062787-60359_thumb.jpg

Jerome Duran

@jeromeduran

I dont understand. Is this message in solidarity with the women fighting against the headscarf ban in Turkey and elsewhere, or the opposite?

i think it's just an example he took because of the picture, the message is related to it but i think you have to took it as a general.

Let's said that a scard doesn't took a things to candice's beauty... this girl is just too beautiful (to be hide (a)) but even if you wanted to hide her, haha, she's still glowing!

A question.

How come Candy doesn't make more money than some lesser known names like Liu Wen or Lindsey Wixson. Does high fashion pay more?

Is it all about the terms of the contract? If so, shouldn't Candy have greater negotiating power? As for endorsements with fashion houses and beauty products, do models who only work with haute couture brands earn more?

always wonder this ? someone knows?

maybe it's because their models are doing a lots of high fashion runaway, all added.. lots of money added to the campaign etc... i miss candice in high fashion btw.. i prefer her in commercial but it was good to see her in another form of modeling.

I just think it's due to ambition. I think Candice balances private and business life with giving priority to her private life.

She (seems to me) doesn't chase after the biggest contracts at every opportunity. She wants to earn some money while still maintaining her 'wild child' lifestyle she has in Brazil.

I mean both Wen and Wixon have major contracts (Estée Lauder/ H&M/ Miu Miu) and tons of HF campaigns, editorials, and shows. I think they just have so many jobs that build up. I think it's a bit dangerous to judge a model based on their income but I agree, I REALLY miss candice in HF. I need some Vouge covers and editorials ASAP :)