Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

MissSwanepoel have a good day all!! Spread the word that @candy_swanepoel is now @MissSwanepoel <3

from Candice's Twitter Follow She @MissSwanepoel

I dont know if is the REAL Candice but I think it is

No. She doesn't have a twitter.

i dont have a twitter. i would never. he he, im more of a private person. thanks for asking though. i know those fakers say alot of dumb things, i wouldnt want people to think its me.

i really enjoy reading the comments of the fashion spot. thanks to all of you.

and if you ever need to clear something up in the future, dont be shy to send me a message.

cheers

Candice x

MissSwanepoel have a good day all!! Spread the word that @candy_swanepoel is now @MissSwanepoel <3

from Candice's Twitter Follow She @MissSwanepoel

I dont know if is the REAL Candice but I think it is

No. She doesn't have a twitter.

i dont have a twitter. i would never. he he, im more of a private person. thanks for asking though. i know those fakers say alot of dumb things, i wouldnt want people to think its me.

i really enjoy reading the comments of the fashion spot. thanks to all of you.

and if you ever need to clear something up in the future, dont be shy to send me a message.

cheers

Candice x

How can I send a message for her?

Sadly, she's really not in it much. It focuses mostly on Alessandra, Lindsay, and Rosie for interviews and she's just shown in the clips. However, Rosie issss called an Angel flat out, so it must mean that Candice and Lindsay are truly angels as well! Yayyyy!

um...sorry, but all VS models are referred to as angels...E even called the wannabe model winner the 'newest angel' during the VSFS model search last year.

Thanks for all the gorg pics!

Sadly, she's really not in it much. It focuses mostly on Alessandra, Lindsay, and Rosie for interviews and she's just shown in the clips. However, Rosie issss called an Angel flat out, so it must mean that Candice and Lindsay are truly angels as well! Yayyyy!

um...sorry, but all VS models are referred to as angels...E even called the wannabe model winner the 'newest angel' during the VSFS model search last year.

Thanks for all the gorg pics!

It called her a "newly crowned angel" or something to that extent, so I was thinking it might have been a subtle announcement that she truly was one, which would almost say Candice and Lindsay were too. I agree though, the term "Angel" is thrown around so much by VS now that it's pretty much impossible to tell an Angel from just another model they use. I feel like I should just give up on trying to figure it out, haha. We'll all see in time.

For pictures, found at the VS BODY by Victoria event last night. I hope more pictures from that collection surface, because there were a lot up in stores that i haven't seen online yet and they were superrr pretty.

post-27103-1267493884_thumb.png