Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

i am assuming that she is an angel now

http://www.vsallaccess.com/supermodels/index.html

You never know, they could be those "Bombshells" that have been mentioned. It's all always up in the air, but being added to that page is definitely a good sign.

When is it usually confirmed?

Never really. But that makes a whole lot of Angels. Usually there aren't more than 7 (The Klum, the Latina, the Bombshell, the Tomboy, The Drag Queen, The Baby Face and The Black One plus sometimes the Klum look-alike). It worries me for Doutzen's, Miranda's and Marisa's spots on the line-up.

On a side note, Erin Heatherton and Gracie Carvallho took part in the bombshell thingy (alongside Candice, Rosie and Alessandra) and they aren't angels. Doutzen, Marisa, Heidi, Adriana, Miranda & Behati are angels and didn't.

This angel thing is starting to get really really confusing.

I guess we'll just have to wait until the next fashion show, or a possible explanation of who's who and where....if one of those is ever released. If anyone read that SA article though, she comes out and says she's an Angel. So maybe it is true! If so, then it's deserved. It's not like she hasn't practically been a face for them in the recent years. She's blown up, and I think VS is smart to keep her with them. She sort of falls under that 'baby face' category Siemgi was talking about...but she's got sex appeal that Miranda can't turn on all the time. Congrats for her anyway, those new pictures are gorgeous!