Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Victoria's Secret photocall in NY - Feb 9 2010

I believe they are different ones...

Candice is very beauty,but she need a manicure......

:laugh: it's okay, I totally do the same thing. my boyfriend and I will be watching something like this and he'll do something like :woot: meanwhile I'll just be like "ooh but look at her shoes/hair/etc..." and he just :cain: lol

Im not iceeangel but i can you that yes that is candice (; it was when she had brown hair ^

Yay.. good old times! I defenitly prefer her with the darker hair. Though, even with that boring yellow hair she's still wow, however, darker ist 'wow-er'.

@angel: What is she doing on that picture? Her hands look very 'freelance'..

:heart:

As requested, here are the Candice/Erin videos from Bing.com. All videos were ripped in 720p HD (although the original quality isn't in HD) directly from my PS3.

There are FOUR videos on the Bing site. There's an 8-minute version, a 3-minute version, and two 1-minute versions. Since the 3-minute version is a shortened version of the 8-minute video, there's no need to cap it. And I edited both of the 1-minute videos into one video in itself.

I don't know who I hate more now, Erin for being such a fake priss bitch or Candice for her love of really bad things. :yuckky: :yuckky:

VS VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT W/ BING

VIDEO #1 OF 2

2r7much.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280 x720, XVID, AC3 AUDIO, 8:35 DURATION, 129 MB

VS VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT W/ BING

VIDEO #2 OF 2

mskfvp.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280 x720, XVID, AC3 AUDIO, 2:31 DURATION, 37 MB

DO NOT POST ON YOUTUBE! If you do, I will hunt you down and Red Flag your page myself, mutherf*cker!

:laugh: