Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice Photographed by Diego Uchitel for Liverpool Fashion Festival 2012 (Last 2 aren't new)

I posted these exclusively on the site after I made a twitter set with them awhile ago, because fans were asking for them. I simply requested that they were not to be reposted in the album description, but that obviously went far, someone posted them on tumblr with no credit given whatsoever, so before someone else did it I wanted to be the one to share them here with all of you. If you have another Candice source, I don't care if you post them, but I do ask if that you give credit to DIVINECANDICE.COM! Thank you. x

Shame that people don't respect you and you're wishes, also i know the doubts you had about posting them or not and then so pity that people just repost without any credit or search, especially when you higly request it :( even after you post it here on BZ, the pics are still al over the web without any credit, shame... But You obviously learned from it, you can't trust people... But so very nice to post them here on BZ :flower: thanks for your effort and always nice posts :clap: just like the one above ^ :hehe::Angel:

It's an amazing set from Liverpool :clap: love it ! :wub:

Also love the LAX pics :heart: such a beauty :wub:

I was running errands in the East Village yesterday and I saw Candice and Herman! Didn't get a picture, but I got to say hi to her and she was super smiley and sweet! She was wearing a dark green jumpsuit with a deep v-cut, ponytail, and sunglasses. Her style is awesome! Hope to see her again soon!

I was running errands in the East Village yesterday and I saw Candice and Herman! Didn't get a picture, but I got to say hi to her and she was super smiley and sweet! She was wearing a dark green jumpsuit with a deep v-cut, ponytail, and sunglasses. Her style is awesome! Hope to see her again soon!

congrats! you're so lucky

Gab when you see her again can you say Hi for me?? :wub:

And a big HELLO from me please from Eleni :ddr:  :hehe: LOVE HER :dance:  :surrender: 

Lucky man :flower: 

Tell her that we support her from bellazon and generally :heythere: