Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Kio Networks.

post-71106-0-1446058308-46067_thumb.jpg

Thank you for this :flower: lovely shot :heart:

Puffy? Her face looks terrific!

yeah, i don't know, it's not "puffy" in a bad way let me be clear, maybe it's just my impression, this is why i decided to discuss it for knowing if i'm the only one, but she's amazing as always
Her face looks terrific indeed !! So perfect :wub:

I think i kinda understand what you mean Lilye.Fenty, because to me lately her face looks also more round like when she was younger and in her brunette period , like it looks more fuller or something :) maybe that is what you meant?

Kio Networks.

post-61157-0-1446058308-93153_thumb.jpg

yeah, i don't know, it's not "puffy" in a bad way let me be clear, maybe it's just my impression, this is why i decided to discuss it for knowing if i'm the only one, but she's amazing as always

I think i kinda understand what you mean Lilye.Fenty, because to me lately her face looks also more round like when she was younger and in her brunette period , like it looks more fuller or something :) maybe that is what you meant?

that's what i meant yeay! that's kind of hit me recently ! :)

Kio Networks.

post-52006-0-1446058309-31059_thumb.jpg

that's what i meant yeay! that's kind of hit me recently ! :)

Yes I, too noticed that her face looks fuller, rounder.Just like in her younger days. She always looks so elegant and graceful 

Yes, she's gained some weight. She usually does during the spring/early summer and loses it in the early fall in time for the holiday commercial, VS show, and when they shoot swim. I like when Candice has weight on her, she looks happier for some reason :)

Agreed, a well-fed Candice is a happier and sexier Candice.  She’s naturally curvy, and when she’s eating and working out properly, her body is at its absolute best.