Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

:heart:

angelcandices

Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful and inspiring women on the planet! @adrianalima we ❤️you! @doutzen @jeromeduran

attachicon.gif10387945_725118210880096_1356713895_n.jpg

got a q: are they all in brazil?

I don't think so. I think Adriana and Candice are in NY, and I'm not sure about Doutzen (maybe Amsterdam, judging by instagram).

:heart:

angelcandices

Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful and inspiring women on the planet! @adrianalima we ❤️you! @doutzen @jeromeduran

attachicon.gif10387945_725118210880096_1356713895_n.jpg

got a q: are they all in brazil?

I don't think so. I think Adriana and Candice are in NY, and I'm not sure about Doutzen (maybe Amsterdam, judging by instagram).

This is an old photo when they was together in Miami :)

About new VS photos: HOT. :gocho:

And congratulations, VS, for finally changing the atmosphere of the photoshoot: make-up, set, lighting, etc.

post-45675-0-1446058359-95523_thumb.jpg

angelcandices

Il y a 38 minutes
Are you ready!!!! TEAM BRASIL!!!!!!! #worldcup #vaibrasil

Yaaaaay, so happy to see her excited about it! Vai, Brasil  :clap:

The headphones she was using when she arrived at JFK had the symbol from the brazilian soccer uniform. Why isn't she here?  :/  I would love to see her in the crowd.

^ She isn't in Brasil because she is busy with work and stuff you see in this pic below with the quote , maybe when she has time she will probably go :) and i know for sure she would love too be with Hermann during a game :heart: so if she has enough free time she will definitly go

post-71106-0-16684200-1402658255_thumb.j

@caseynails: #Bts today with the sweetest @angelcandices! It's confirmed...she's perfect down to her fingertips. Rocking @trinaturk for @julepmaven in Sophie. #nailpolish #nailart #nailcare #candiceswanepoel #kateryaninc