Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

talked to her at the French Vogue shoot she shot the week before VSFS with Bruce Weber and she said she does NOT have the ANGEL contract nobody is getting it yet.

but she has been given a smaller contract along with Rosie,Lindsay,Erin,Gracie and Brooklyn

NO ANGELS YET! but marisa's contract is up! so fingers crossed

she said she does NOT have the ANGEL contract nobody is getting it yet. but she has been given a smaller contract along with Rosie,Lindsay,Erin,Gracie and Brooklyn

Thanks for the info. I figured she was basically a de-facto angel, but I was waiting for her to show up on the All Access page to consider it official. This explains why she hasn't showed up there yet.

Maybe she and the other models have something similar to the catalog contracts like (I think) Oluchi and some other models used to have. Oluchi was in ad campaigns, commercials, and at store promotions, but she was always a step below angel.

she said she does NOT have the ANGEL contract nobody is getting it yet. but she has been given a smaller contract along with Rosie,Lindsay,Erin,Gracie and Brooklyn

Thanks for the info. I figured she was basically a de-facto angel, but I was waiting for her to show up on the All Access page to consider it official. This explains why she hasn't showed up there yet.

Maybe she and the other models have something similar to the catalog contracts like (I think) Oluchi and some other models used to have. Oluchi was in ad campaigns, commercials, and at store promotions, but she was always a step below angel.

Right, and so was Angela. maybe the "new faces" all got this type of contract...

Right, and so was Angela. maybe the "new faces" all got this type of contract...

yup Chanel Iman also!

$500,000 is a lot to give out to all those "claimed" Angels I don't think VS is in the position to do that specially with the recession!

Too bad she doesn't even want a Facebook anymore. I'm pretty sure I found her real one b/c she was friends with tons of confirmed ppl in the business and she was just the sweetest thing when I told her what a big fan I am. I can imagine all the 'harassment' though. Hope she becomes an Angel.

$500,000 is a lot to give out to all those "claimed" Angels I don't think VS is in the position to do that specially with the recession!

Sure they can. They can afford to do it by exchanging larger contracts for smaller ones.

EDITED - I've moved my response to the Who's Who In VS thread so as not to flood Candice's thread with off topic conversation.

:heart:

This better be REAL HD, chief! Oh, and I think you better give us alternate mirror links becuz:

Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.

Now that's what I call BULLSH*T!

:laugh:

This better be REAL HD, chief! Oh, and I think you better give us alternate mirror links becuz:

Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.

its always like that...at weekends

quality is pretty great :laugh:

THX btw

they call it rapidshit for a reason