Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

-3rd time she´s doing VSFS

-only wore wings once till now...

its a big secret who´s gonna be a real angel until shortly before the show.

candice takes us to her fitting 3 days before the show.

wings or now wings...the 21 year old is really excited .

wah wah wah

Thanks for the full video. Alvedansen at tfs kinda translated it :)

---------------------------------

They ask her about Heidi Klum

-I don’t think there’s anyone like Heidi. Maybe there will be other girls in the future who will make it as big as her, but she is one of a kind.

three days before the show Candice takes us with her to her fitting, she doesn’t know yet whether she will be wearing wings or not

-I think all of the girls are hoping to wear wings. It’s such an honour and only a few get to wear them, so I’m crossing fingers.

(they talk a bit about how she became a model)

-I don’t know yet what I’m going to wear but I know there are four segments in the show, I’m going to find out now which ones I’m walking and I’ll let you know.

To be thin enough Candice has to work out twice a day and this is not comparable to a one hour run, Candice literally gets drilled (?) by her personal trainer. And in the days before the show even harder than usually.

Is there something special about her workout? (asking her trainer)

-we’re doing a whole body workout, we’re working on her balance, strength, firmness and stamina, we work on her arms, hips, butt, stomach, shoulders and legs I need to make sure they are slim and fit and look beautiful on the catwalk.

Have you ever struggled with your weight?

-actually I grew up really thin until I was 13-14 I even got bullied in school because I was so thin.

-These days they’re choosing younger girls, so they are thin naturally, but there are cases when girls have to go to extremes to stay thin, but here at Victoria’s Secret we don’t only have to look beautiful, but also sexy, so we’re fine.

-Personally I wouldn’t get work done, you can change your body so much by dieting or working out a little harder.

-I’m not really shy about my body. Everything they put me in is fine with me and when we’re doing topless pictures I cover myself up so it always looks good

Back at the fitting

-I’m really happy about this outfit, it’s part of the star troopers segment and I really like it.

Could something go wrong with this outfit?

-no, I feel pretty safe. It’s fitted perfectly to my measurements it’s all good.

-(finally wings) it is a dream come true. I’ll wear them for the second time now, I’m so excited and happy that I got them.

-I think every model wants to walk for VS, to be chosen from thousands is a huge honour. It’s something special and I think the whole industry notices us girls, it just changes everything

After the show

- I’m craving a huge hamburger, that’s what I’m gonna eat right after this party

Nice picture, but in my opinion too much photoshopped. Candice still looks great though.

agreed!

i actually believe that VS uses PS too much...or just has to PhotoShop it better ,so that the pics wont look too fake but still look ad-worthy (is that even a word?)

Victoria's Secret Valentine's Day 2010

V295153.jpg V295160.jpg th_7790ba63498179.gif/monthly_01_2010/post-8049-0-1593842674-1646_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="V295238.jpg"> V295241.jpg V295243.jpg th_74978063498201.gif/monthly_01_2010/post-8049-0-1593842674-48586_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="V296155.jpg"> fb8f4963498206.gif d714dd63498209.gif 82dff363498212.gif 20539863498213.gif 06c1ca63498218.gif

i actually believe that VS uses PS too much...or just has to PhotoShop it better ,so that the pics wont look too fake but still look ad-worthy (is that even a word?)

I think this is the look they were going for with this particular shot. I like it. It reminds me of the MAC Barbie ads with Emanuela and some blonde whose name I can't recall. I actually prefer Candice all dolled up and airbrushed in this way. I don't think she's as pretty or stands out that much when she has more of a natural look.