Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

new video by ETonline

VS Swim catalog

The 2010 Victoria's Secret SWIM catalog hits mailboxes everywhere this week, and we've got a sneak peek behind the scenes at some of the fantastic fashions -- and incredible bodies!

Shot on Virgin mogul Sir Richard Branson's posh, private Caribbean retreat, Necker Island, the catalog features bombshell Lindsay Ellingson on the cover in an over-the-top, sexy topless bikini -- Victoria's Secret's pick as the sexiest suit under the sun.

Lindsay is an ideal choice to be the cover model, having a love of the sea with dreams of pursuing marine biology at UC San Diego before being discovered by a scout on campus.

Lindsay is joined in the 2010 Victoria's SWIM catalog by fellow models Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton and Rosie Huntington.

"There's been two really obvious trends from having a look at the collection this season, and that has been animal prints and embellishment," says Rosie, pointing out the zebra, leopard and tiger prints on neon and bright colors, as well as tribal and bohemian embellished looks. "It sort of puts a new twist on the whole thing."

Watch ET for more!

we need that in 1080p

I can make that happen.

Just a quick update for all you Candi peepz. Remember back in November, Candi appeared on NFL Today and chose three football teams. Well, all three of the teams she chose have made the play-offs! Two of them clinched the division and the other scored the Wild Card slot! Lucky charm, you say?

In case you forgots, Candi chose the Arizona Cardinals, the Minnesota Vikings, and the Baltimore Ravens. If psosible, any of these teams could end up in the Superbowl and, who knows, maybe she might just show up.

LOL I remember that appearance. She was so cute and the guys were just falling over themselves. ahahaha. But I do remember she picked the Cardinals while the rest ALL picked the Titans. She should take the belt home. :laugh: Seems she is a good luck charm.

Sooo....according to wikipedia, candice is apparently an angel! i know it can't be trusted but just in case...

she's listed on the angel wiki page as well.

Candice Swanepoel (born October 20, 1988) is a South African model best known for her work with Victoria's Secret. She became one of the company's contract "Angels" in 2010.

In another news, apparently she has a twitter now? anyone got a guess if it's fake or not?

http://twitter.com/Candy_Swanepoel

aand finally, for pictures, here's some from her New York IMG portfolio:

credit to ediewarhol on TFS for caps:

post-27103-1262907340_thumb.png

post-27103-1262907345_thumb.png

post-27103-1262907366_thumb.png

post-27103-1262907371_thumb.png

post-27103-1262907376_thumb.png

post-27103-1262907380_thumb.png

post-27103-1262907386_thumb.png

post-27103-1262907393_thumb.png

In other news, apparently she has a twitter now? anyone got a guess if it's fake or not?

idk

-the profile picture is just taken from the web

but i will keep an eye on that ^^

very fake although the last tweet is right she is currently in L.A.

Yeah, the posts have been consistently right with where she's been location wise, so i thought there might be some possibility. know of any certain reason why she's in LA?

In other news, apparently she has a twitter now? anyone got a guess if it's fake or not?

idk

-the profile picture is just taken from the web

but i will keep an eye on that ^^

very fake although the last tweet is right she is currently in L.A.

Yeah, the posts have been consistently right with where she's been location wise, so i thought there might be some possibility. know of any certain reason why she's in LA?

VS Commercial and test with Billy Winters photographer