Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So far the only confirmed Angels for a segment are Elsa for Boho Psychodelic (possibly opening the show) and Lily for Fireworks, and in the board it seems like Jasmine is opening Portrait of an Angel but it's too blurry. Most of the newbies already confirmed they're walking just Pink, but that was obvious.

I sincerely doubt they'll change the order of the segments but we'll see. I do think Candice will open/close a segment tho and she's probably one of the few getting three outfits.

I would love for Candice to open the show, but I am sure she will do that again in next few years.

This year as every year she will open one segment and close one, there is no doubt in it.

I want her to close the show, she will have 3 outfits  and all 3 will be the best ones in show or she will make it look like they are with her body and presence.

And I just want her and Adriana leading the show at the end like they did 2 or 3 years ago, that was unforgettable, two main faces/queens of VS together leading the rest of them. It is 20th anniversary so it will be fitting. 

1447081159-behind-the-scenes-at-candice-.jpg

1447081162-behind-the-scenes-at-candice-.jpg

1447081157-behind-the-scenes-at-candice-.jpg

source : http://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/candice-swanepoel-victorias-secret-show-2015-fitting-boho-psychedelic/slide2

Behind the Scenes at Candice Swanepoel’s Victoria’s Secret Show Fitting  

The 20th annual Victoria’s Secret Show is upon us, taking place tomorrow at The Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City, and we got a sneak peek at what to expect last week when we visited Candice Swanepoel at one of her fittings. The veteran Angel—one of 5 who will walk, alongside 10 newbies including Elsa Hosk and Taylor Hill, and other top models like Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner—was a total pro as she tried on her look for the Boho/Psychedelic section in front of the collection’s creative director Sophia Neophitou and the rest of the VS team.

It was quite the process: original jewelry selects were replaced with newer gems by Eddie Borgo, while extra feathers and frills were added in all the right places. There was talk of sending the wings off to be made sturdier so that they wouldn’t jiggle as much when the model walked. This was not an outfit to be taken lightly, even if, from afar, it looked to be just that—light and airy. We spoke to Swanepoel about how she prepares for the show and what she’s most looking forward to this year, below.

Scroll down to see the pictures and find out what she had to say!

Who What Wear: What’s your favorite part of doing the show every year?

Candice Swanepoel: The musical acts are all so different every year. I love seeing what they bring to the stage and then my outfits—they’re all so unique. 

WWW: Is there an act you’re most looking forward to?

CS: Well I’m a big fan of The Weeknd but I’m really excited to see Ellie Goulding because I’ve heard her on the radio before and her voice is just incredible.

WWW: Do you have a favorite look this year?

CS: I have two amazing ones so it’s hard to choose. There’s one in the Boho/Psychedelic section that comes with some really cool wings and a bikini.

WWW: Do you still get nervous before the show?

CS: Yes! I get more and more nervous every year.

WWW: Do you do anything in particular to help calm your nerves?

CS: I just take a lot of deep breaths and try to measure up what’s really important in my life [laughs].

WWW: Do you and the other models have any pre-show rituals?

CS: Not really, we’re all just hanging out backstage and chatting and enjoying the moment. There are definitely a couple of “squads” going on backstage [laughs].

WWW: Who are some of your closest friends among the Angels?

CS: Lily, Behati, Jasmine [Tookes]—I mean we’re all pretty close we see each other quite a lot.

WWW: What advice would you give to the new Angels?

CS: Just to enjoy it as much as they can and to not fall [laughs]. It’s such a different experience for each person so you can’t really say.

WWW: Leading up to show do you do anything special with your fitness routine and diet?

CS: Yeah, we’re all working out quite a bit. I do a lot of yoga and resistance training—no cardio because I get too skinny quickly. I try to eat more too so that I can build more muscle. It’s hard…we get nervous!

WWW: Do you have any big plans for after the show to celebrate?

CS: No, I’m working the day after the show so I unfortunately have to go to bed early and there’s going to be minimal partying for me [laughs].

Who are you most excited to see walk the Victoria's Secret Show this year? Sound off in the comments, and shop some of our favorite pieces from Victoria's Secret!

I love this outfit so much , seems perfect for Candice's spirit, but bikini ? And Candice have only 2 outfit this year .... WTF ? I know the newest angels need to have 2 outfit too but come on

I am beyond pissed that she has two outfits only.  :mad:

According to new information nobody got 3 outfits, so there is no reason to be mad.

I love the outfit!

Best body in the world!

She will for sure open/close show/segment so I am excited!

I hope that she is opening segment with one look, and closing the show with another one.

Please people don't freak out, if nobody got 3 outfits, it really is not the end of the world.

Imagine if just Candice got 3, and nobody else, other angels fans would complain, if the rumors are true, than it is better that all angels have 2.