Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I like Candice as much as the next guy but I find the idea of walking around with a picture of her on my T-shirt weird. :idk:

I have to agree with this. There is a difference between being a fan and being a zealot/worshipper. I like her, as she is an incredibly beautiful woman and has a great personality to boot. However, I don't eat, sleep, and drink Candice like some do. I think a t-shirt borders on fanaticism.

You guys must think I am mad creepy & weird then b/c I own both of these TV shirts :cain::ninja: ...

post-75516-0-1446055092-90943_thumb.jpg post-75516-0-1446055092-96532_thumb.jpg

And I am not even a Superfan!!! :O_O:

I don't think so. The way I see it, is your supporting Candice, and helping to promote her, which in my opinion is a good thing, because I want her to be more known and popular with the general public, not just people like us. So I don't think it's creepy at all, people wear shirts with celebrities on them all the time, why not an amazing model?

On another note.

Is anybody else having trouble lately clicking on pictures to make them bigger? Sometimes it works, but over half the time it hasn't been working for me, these past few days. For example when I try to enlarge these photos of those shirts, it just opens a blank Internet page, and it has been doing this on many different models pages. I only use my iPhone to get online, unless I am at work, so I do t know if it is my phone or what, but does anybody have any advise about this? Or has this been happening to anyone else?

i don't think that guy bought that shirt because he is crazy with Candice and he's following her work, he propably saw that at the store, liked the girl and decide to buy it.i know a lot of guys who have t-shirts with models and they don't even know their names!

I don't think so. The way I see it, is your supporting Candice, and helping to promote her, which in my opinion is a good thing, because I want her to be more known and popular with the general public, not just people like us. So I don't think it's creepy at all, people wear shirts with celebrities on them all the time, why not an amazing model?

On another note.

Is anybody else having trouble lately clicking on pictures to make them bigger? Sometimes it works, but over half the time it hasn't been working for me, these past few days. For example when I try to enlarge these photos of those shirts, it just opens a blank Internet page, and it has been doing this on many different models pages. I only use my iPhone to get online, unless I am at work, so I do t know if it is my phone or what, but does anybody have any advise about this? Or has this been happening to anyone else?

I got the t-shirts mainly b/c I like the designs & etc. :) I am also cool with Candice so it all worked out :p

As for the second part of your post, I posted it in the Site & Forum section b/c that's the best place to asks your questions ;)

On another note.

I got the t-shirts mainly b/c I like the designs & etc. :) I am also cool with Candice so it all worked out :p

As for the second part of your post, I posted it in the Site & Forum section b/c that's the best place to asks your questions ;)

Ok, thanks I appreciate it.

I like Candice as much as the next guy but I find the idea of walking around with a picture of her on my T-shirt weird. :idk:

I have to agree with this.  There is a difference between being a fan and being a zealot/worshipper.  I like her, as she is an incredibly beautiful woman and has a great personality to boot.  However, I don't eat, sleep, and drink Candice like some do.  I think a t-shirt borders on fanaticism. 

You guys must think I am mad creepy & weird then b/c I own both of these TV shirts :cain::ninja: ...

post-186-0-1446055109-90335_thumb.jpg post-186-0-1446055109-93886_thumb.jpg

I didn't say creepy. :p

I have to agree with this.  There is a difference between being a fan and being a zealot/worshipper.  I like her, as she is an incredibly beautiful woman and has a great personality to boot.  However, I don't eat, sleep, and drink Candice like some do.  I think a t-shirt borders on fanaticism. 

post-51006-0-1446055111-24192_thumb.jpg post-51006-0-1446055111-28764_thumb.jpg

I didn't say creepy. :p

I remember t-shirt saying "Wanted Desperately" with Cindy Crawford wrapped in a sheet  on it in the 90's and no one noticed the model just a hot girl on it   :wub:  http://cdn1.galleries2.gossipkings.com/famousmilf/pictures/048-cindy-crawford-and-elisabetta-cannalis-hot-voluptuous-celebs/pictures/5.jpg

Thanks for all new pics and yes VS has got their act together now as it seams... It doesn't look to photoshopped!

Badboy

NK :hug:

ahhhh Candice! What a great morning on Bellazon for me :hehe:

The Bazaar shoot looks fantastic as does Candice! The picture with her and the horse far away makes me laugh though :nicole:

and yes, the VS shots are waaay better now, whoever did the hair, makeup, editing, and took the pictures (I'm assuming Russell), they need around more often, like 90% of the time; all the new VS pictures are stunning.

Thank you everyoneeee! :flower: