Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season3. THE BEST MODEL OF VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW

Nemeside

Alessandra.

And Adriana should've definitely won the last one.

i happen to think it's a matter of taste, and if Ana won, it was because more people felt she was the better model.

I think that if Adri lost those 20lbs she gained, dyed her hair back to jet black, shut the hell up, stopped acting like a 6 year old on speed, and stopped looking like a pinup playboy whore.... Go back to being that gorgeous exotic looking engimatic model that I liked.... but right now... no... she's a cow... IMO... and everyone is entitled to one.

Well, in that case, the voters didn`t read the poll description. This poll is not about the best model of VSFS 2006, but the best VSFS model ever. :)

And besides, there`s a more realistic poll on the model quality than this one, i.e. the number of replies in the respective threads. Adriana`s thread has more replies than those of ABB, Alessandra and Gisele COMBINED! I think that settles the matter who is number one... :wub:

the model quality ? you mean the model popularity... because obviously the best models aren't VS'... even some real adriana fans got bored of her two-expression (the dead fish and the pin up) face...

Alessandra.

And Adriana should've definitely won the last one.

i happen to think it's a matter of taste, and if Ana won, it was because more people felt she was the better model.

I think that if Adri lost those 20lbs she gained, dyed her hair back to jet black, shut the hell up, stopped acting like a 6 year old on speed, and stopped looking like a pinup playboy whore.... Go back to being that gorgeous exotic looking engimatic model that I liked.... but right now... no... she's a cow... IMO... and everyone is entitled to one.

Well, in that case, the voters didn`t read the poll description. This poll is not about the best model of VSFS 2006, but the best VSFS model ever. :)

And besides, there`s a more realistic poll on the model quality than this one, i.e. the number of replies in the respective threads. Adriana`s thread has more replies than those of ABB, Alessandra and Gisele COMBINED! I think that settles the matter who is number one... :wub:

I beg to differ. The ammount of replies on her thread have to do with the ammount of work she has not the QUALITY. All she really is good for is VS IMO... And I happen to agree with Ben %100. She needs to actually model! Not give us that same frikken look she's been selling for a long ass time now....

ok to all ana fans who keep calling adriana a pin-up cow..pardon me but ana looks bored, expressionless and drugged out on vs runway. adriana is at least smiling and looks like she's HAVING A GOOD TIME.

it's funny how you all admit that the only thing she's good at is VS(and that maybe be so, i could careless, i love her for her immense beauty not modeling skills) and yet you go vote for ana. i think the vs executives think that adriana is better for them as well, since she's been an angel for a while now and ana..well NOT. :p

oh and my vote is for ale

@AnaBBarrosFan:

I beg to differ. The ammount of replies on her thread have to do with the ammount of work she has not the QUALITY. All she really is good for is VS IMO...

That`s contradictory. You say she has much work, but she`s only good for VS. Don`t you think there might be a reason that she has much work? If so many agents and companies employ her, then they obviously think she is good. She`s one of the rare models who had three million-Dollar-contracts at the same time (VS, Maybelline, Tim), and all three were very different. There must be other reasons for that than her being a "silly cow" or a "pinup slut", as some people formulated. <_<

@taben

the model quality ? you mean the model popularity... because obviously the best models aren't VS'... even some real adriana fans got bored of her two-expression (the dead fish and the pin up) face...

Where`s the point? Models are nothing but living ads. They are employed for no other reason than help selling products. If they are popular, people may buy the products in order to become like the model that is used to sell them or to feel nearer to her. If a model is popular, she`s good. And if any "expert" says, she`s good, he means nothing else but that she is, or has the potential to become, popular among the potential customers, no matter who they are. This is true for haute couture as well as VS or anything else. As Adriana has been employed to sell many different things, she must be "good" in many ways. :)

And btw, if you really think that Adriana has only two expressions, she is still better than her fellow angels, who have only one: :whistle:

Alessandra: total emptiness

Gisele: constipated horse

Karolina: nutcracker applying for new job as hood ornament :fun:

ABB obviously has only one expression, too, but as this expression is that of a goddess, I don`t mention her here... :wub:

You know what? I'm going to stop arguing about the whole Ana/Adri issue. It always happens, for some reason. More people thought that Ana deserved to win that and I'll leave it at that.

As for this one... its hard! I LOVED Hana at the show, and although im not a Gisele fan, she rocks the runway...

I guess Gisele, she owns VS.