Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season3. THE BEST MODEL OF VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW

Nemeside

well ok Taben that was funny :laugh:

jokes are funny when they are based on the truth :whistle:

so you want to say that Borat wasn't funny for you? well then you are the first one

Well, then I'm the second - I don't know what's funny about him. :no:

And my vote goes to Gisele - I do love Hana in the stewardess outfit but Gisele as Robin Hood is ... :drool:

well ok Taben that was funny :laugh:

jokes are funny when they are based on the truth :whistle:

so you want to say that Borat wasn't funny for you? well then you are the first one

Well, then I'm the second - I don't know what's funny about him. :no:

And my vote goes to Gisele - I do love Hana in the stewardess outfit but Gisele as Robin Hood is ... :drool:

so that's how you call it Robin Hood :laugh:

and for me Borat is funny, he's idiot, i think either jewish or Kazaks don't take it seriously

Alessandra.

And Adriana should've definitely won the last one.

i happen to think it's a matter of taste, and if Ana won, it was because more people felt she was the better model.

I think that if Adri lost those 20lbs she gained, dyed her hair back to jet black, shut the hell up, stopped acting like a 6 year old on speed, and stopped looking like a pinup playboy whore.... Go back to being that gorgeous exotic looking engimatic model that I liked.... but right now... no... she's a cow... IMO... and everyone is entitled to one.

More than likely it's because people are judging Adriana based on the most recent VSFS in which she gained a little weight. Everyone likes Ana because she's a freaking stick. I think she's pretty but I personally don't think she fills out lingerie nearly as well as Adriana always does.

And did you seriously call her a cow? Honestly it baffles me that you can even compare her to a cow. Definitely says something about the kind of person you are.

[[oh and by the way my vote goes for Gisele!]]