Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Those grandma panties in those candids... Seriously what is VS thinking?

Also, I never really believed this but upon seeing her in these candids, am I the only one who finds her looking very different (body wise) in her candids compared to her own pictures on instagram? I've read about people saying she photoshops her pictures, if she really does then I don't see the point because she looks good. A little fuller than her own pictures but not bad or anything :/

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Those grandma panties in those candids... Seriously what is VS thinking?

Also, I never really believed this but upon seeing her in these candids, am I the only one who finds her looking very different (body wise) in her candids compared to her own pictures on instagram? I've read about people saying she photoshops her pictures, if she really does then I don't see the point because she looks good. A little fuller than her own pictures but not bad or anything :/

Do you have any specific comparisons? :smile:

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Do you have any specific comparisons? :smile:

I personally see a little difference between her own pics she posted while in Miami vs the candids from the paparazzi. Maybe it's just the lighting/the way she poses or something, I have no idea. Like I said I never really believed it until now, after seeing these most recent ones. 

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I personally see a little difference between her own pics she posted while in Miami vs the candids from the paparazzi. Maybe it's just the lighting/the way she poses or something, I have no idea. Like I said I never really believed it until now, after seeing these most recent ones. 

Okay, maybe I'll look into it at one point.

She needs to post a picture of her ass, then we can tell for sure :laugh:

I think it's probably a case of her being able to choose her angles/poses and maybe suck in the tummy/etc for IG shots compared to candid shots that are taken from angles she isn't aware of. If she does photoshop, she does a great job of it. :rofl:  VS should hire her instead of their retouching team. There's no wavy lines or distortion in the pictures that I can see, like when Miranda Kerr was caught photoshopping. 

She's in Mexico doing a boot camp with her boyfriend's company. She posted about running a half marathon a couple weeks ago- I wonder if she's planning on running something like the NY marathon. 

20 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think it's probably a case of her being able to choose her angles/poses and maybe suck in the tummy/etc for IG shots compared to candid shots that are taken from angles she isn't aware of. If she does photoshop, she does a great job of it. :rofl:  VS should hire her instead of their retouching team. There's no wavy lines or distortion in the pictures that I can see, like when Miranda Kerr was caught photoshopping. 

She's in Mexico doing a boot camp with her boyfriend's company. She posted about running a half marathon a couple weeks ago- I wonder if she's planning on running something like the NY marathon. 

Probably yeah, I can't really imagine her having the time to go and edit each and every picture she uploads tbh.. and like you said even if she does then she's really good at it :rofl: and it'd be fun if she ran the NY marathon! Would be a lot of great pictures I'm sure.

30 minutes ago, misshaluv said:

how tall is Elsa? She is listed 5'10 but judging from the photos, she looks shorter than that. Same thing happened at her shoot with taylor, she has to stand on that thing. 

Lais is 1.80 and  Elsa 1.76 i thinnk it;s something wrong :/ or wrong angle for shoot + she stand something

I think she's probably closer to 5'9/9.5 but I also think Lais might be taller than her agency lists her. :idk: Martha is listed at 5'10 like Elsa, and their heights are pretty close, Martha might be a bit taller, and than Lais is quite a bit taller. Also Elsa next to Sara, whose agency lists her at 5'9. (Yeah right. :rofl:)

IMG_3145.JPG IMG_3146.JPG IMG_3149.JPG

Lmao Sara 5'9"? She clearly is one of the shortest models VS has at the moment, if not the shortest. Lily is very short too. I'm guessing Elsa isn't as tall as her agency says but she is definitely not as short as Lily and Sara. She did look a little taller a couple of years ago during her PINK years but I'm pretty that's because she was a little skinnier then? Her legs became more muscular over the years.

@toodarnhot I didn't even notice that about Biotherm possibly dropping Elsa, that would be very odd considering she only worked a few months for them... 2-3 max? And I literally laughed out loud with that picture of Sara and the rest of those models. She obviously can't change her height but the difference is so big.