Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On September 11, 2016 at 1:16 PM, toodarnhot said:

Yeah, I'm know why she doesn't wear herself down for fashion week which is why I said she seemed content with paying commercial jobs. It would be nice to see her at a few more industry events/parties(just because I'm greedy and want pictures :p), but those obviously aren't really her cup of tea. 

I love this girl's style so much. :heart: It's very "her" and unique. She's not a big trend follower at all. 

1y6UYRFI.jpg

Can someone please please ID her shoes!?

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Could you please not use my gifs from my signature as your avatar? At least without asking.  :ninja: 

This is why we can't have nice things yo :cry: 

Glad she walked something but those clothes are horrid :rofl: wish she had done CH or Oscar de la Renta but oh well

If you'd like me to make you something from that video, I would be more than happy to. Just ask. :flower: 

I'm not sure what shows are left for NYC, but it would be nice to see her at something else before they wrap up. I very much doubt that she'll fly anywhere for the other fashion weeks.