Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm thinking the jacket is probably vintage? And that picture might not be from today- I think it was taken a few days ago, the same time as the first picture of her dress was posted. The jewelry is similar but she's wearing the rings and whatnot in a different order in the pictures from today.  

Edit: Just did some Instagram creeping :rofl: and I think you might be right about them shooting Lolarebella today though.  Johanna's husband/baby daddy/significant other commented on the photographer's picture and said "Heard it was some magic stuff created today." Which means Johanna was probably there as well. 

I can't wait for Lolarebella to be out honestly because I love her style so much and IIRC she said I will be affordable (unlike her RE/DONE jeans lmao), I'm just wondering if they'll have stores or sell through someone else ... She needs to hurry with this :rofl: 

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I can't wait for Lolarebella to be out honestly because I love her style so much and IIRC she said I will be affordable (unlike her RE/DONE jeans lmao), I'm just wondering if they'll have stores or sell through someone else ... She needs to hurry with this :rofl: 

Same, love her style too. Her redone jeans come in like 4 sizes and are 300$ a pair. No thanks. Please Elsa let it be something we can afford :Angel: 

I'm thinking it'll be an online store set up- at least to start off and then maybe move into a department type store if it sells.  

@katchitup Is it crazy that I came close to buying her jeans more than once? :rofl: I was already a huge fan of reDONE before her collab, and I've always wanted a pair. Managed to talk myself out of it though. 

One more from Maxim (larger)

dOUzZ7Al.jpg

@toodarnhot i came really close to buying The Elsa too, then I realized that I can pay a month of school with that money so I had to pass :rofl: 

The Maxim shoot is just absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see HQ pictures. I adora Sante's work