Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I'm sure that turning down something for Vogue Italia, even a supplement, would be considered a bad career move. :whistle: And I really don't think Elsa or her agency tries to market herself toward "top level" editorial work. She kills commercially, and it pays way better. 

VI use all sorts of random C-list models for those supplements so it's really not a good booking, Some high profile editorial work would take her career to the next level and get the attention of major photographers (who shoot the biggest commercial campaigns, it's not just a HF thing) and other big money clients aside from VS. It's all connected.

Thank you JJ3 for the shares and scans, and grabs, and everything else I may be missing!

Who are the other girls besides Elsa and Alex? Those two look amazing.

Pamela Bernier, Sonja Van Den Heever & Georgia Fowler are the only names put in the credits besides Alex's, which is odd considering Elsa is definitely the most well-known out of all of them (don't attack me, just stating the facts  :Angel: ) and she wasn't mentioned.