Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Elsa is too cool. She doesn't need Taylor Swift.

You're so right, btw i don't like models following Taylor like she was a Queen, she not that all  :hehe:

I think there's a reason about Martha and Gigi "following" Taylor and is because both was in Taylor music video bad blood, i named this good promo.

You're so right, btw i don't like models following Taylor like she was a Queen, she not that all  :hehe:

I think there's a reason about Martha and Gigi "following" Taylor and is because both was in Taylor music video bad blood, i named this good promo.

Yeah but Lily A and Karlie K is always doing this, like they need to promote her for some reason. Duuuuh they are models, hope not see her in VSFS again cause she bother some models like Blanca P, Lily A, Karlie K and she was trying to be cool like Rihanna was, disgusting.

Yeah but Lily A and Karlie K is always doing this, like they need to promote her for some reason. Duuuuh they are models, hope not see her in VSFS again cause she bother some models like Blanca P, Lily A, Karlie K and she was trying to be cool like Rihanna was, disgusting.

Im agree ;)

It's the other way around, Taylor is promoting them.

Yeah, the notion that Taylor need anyone's help in promoting her image or music is ludicrous.

Taylor has 58 M twitter followers. Gigi has 386K.

Appearing in a Taylor Swift video gives Gigi a huge exposure that she could not dream of achieving on her own.

By contrast, Taylor's video would not be any more or less popular with or without Gigi's inclusioin.