Bellazon

21 hours ago, Julieta said:

You people are annoying uploading IG Stories *****, This places is for photoshoots!! If I wanted to see her IG I would just go to IG!! I said mean words.

Exactly what I was thinking 🙄

1. IG stories auto-delete fairly quickly

2. I do not want to have to maintain a constant vigil over dozens of models' IGs

3. These threads are clearly meant to be comprehensive, which is why they are just "Elizabeth Turner" under "Fashion Models," and not like some other forums which are divided by content type, and have thread titles such as "Elizabeth Turner 12 UHQ Guess Photoshoot."

4. Sometimes fans neither have the time nor the tools (as in, they don't know where to look or how to acquire) to get HQ photoshoot images, but IG posts can alert those who do that they exist, and often provides enough clues as to where to find them.

2 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

2. I do not want to have to maintain a constant vigil over dozens of models' IGs

3. These threads are clearly meant to be comprehensive, which is why they are just "Elizabeth Turner" under "Fashion Models," and not like some other forums which are divided by content type, and have thread titles such as "Elizabeth Turner 12 UHQ Guess Photoshoot."

4. Sometimes fans neither have the time nor the tools (as in, they don't know where to look or how to acquire) to get HQ photoshoot images, but IG posts can alert those who do that they exist, and often provides enough clues as to where to find them.

:thumbsup:❤️

20 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

They do?  I keep seeing the same ones over and over.  Or else I'm mistaken and they're videos hosted elsewhere.

I don't get the point of a 3 second video.  It takes too long to scroll past them unless they're hidden.

33 minutes ago, Julieta said:

Great! Keep uploading IG stories!! I can't say bad words because you millennials will report me!!! but keep on doing the IG!! Stu Fuks

Is there a reason you're coming on BZ with a shitty attitude? Just because something isn't done exactly the way you want it doesn't give you the right to come on here and be an asshole.  Chill your shit, or you'll quickly find yourself on mod watch.