Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Ok i dont get it, just because fans jokin around or dislike some of their "idol" style/work = NOT A FAN?! like,really? sorry to say that's kinda shallow

and please go backtrack this thread, so many fans joking round and all bout behati,doesnt mean they're not a fan, and if fans criticizing her,not because they hate her,but they want the best for her!

and i just want to say, i kinda disappointed with her work now, not that she's not good,but seems like she cares more bout her love life (not that she cant or not allowed to,she's allowed to be happy,it;s her right,and i like her with her bf),but she seems more focus on that, and as a fan of her modelling career, i miss those time when she's so focus, not saying she has to keep modelling like non stop but if you compared her work 2years ago or atleast in 2011 and now,it's like heaven and earth (nooo im not only talking bout her magazine photoshoot)

sorry i dont mean to b rude or anything, just voicing my opinion,no intention to attack anyone

i still support her though kekekke

My only concern regarding her love life is that she's still in LA with Adam as of early today instead of in NYC getting ready for VSFS. Seems a little unfocused considering everyone else has been there for the past couple of days if not earlier in preparation. Cutting it a little clooooooose.

wendylorene thanks for the vid and the pic, wow that's such a beautiful pic,the scenery so awesome

^Actually they're both reposts. Admittedly the Miami picture is a fair few pages ago, but that video was only posted on the previous page - unless you count having the Madoff tag in the corner an 'improvement'?! :ermm:

It's Halloween, the one day of the year you get to dress like a slut without people judging you. More power to Behati for dressing like a futuristic-japanese-hooker-whatevershewas :PinkCouture2:

a4d35174248c11e2aaec22000a1faf7c_7.jpg

^Well it wasn't - unless I'm missing a joke? :huh:

My only concern regarding her love life is that she's still in LA with Adam as of early today instead of in NYC getting ready for VSFS. Seems a little unfocused considering everyone else has been there for the past couple of days if not earlier in preparation. Cutting it a little clooooooose.

mischievous_smilie.gif