Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Im thinking we will def see the return of a winter white segment (and I have a feeling FB will appear here- diamond heavy with light blue)..

plus:

-biker rebel bad gal segment (lol...can see Adriana opening riding triumph speedracer :)

-pretty in pink, 80's pink segment

would love to see:

-autumn angels/renaissance angels

-valentines angel

54 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

I dont even know anymore what to expect from this year's vsfs anymore. I mean its just so bad for years. I guess i have no expectations anymore lol

Same I'm just waitring for the final show which I presume it's around the corner if they don't shake things up I don't want to watch the same winter madness babes segment recycled for the 578 time

4 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

Same I'm just waitring for the final show which I presume it's around the corner if they don't shake things up I don't want to watch the same winter madness babes segment recycled for the 578 time

I know I'm probably boring, but I like the winter segments...some of them looked god awful, but 2013 was one of my favorites ever

7 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

I know I'm probably boring, but I like the winter segments...some of them looked god awful, but 2013 was one of my favorites ever

That was my favorite too. I think it was all beautifully done. The background, the runway, the music, the outfits. Very unpopular opinion but 2013 is one of my favorite shows ever. 

2 minutes ago, Chessie said:

That was my favorite too. I think it was all beautifully done. The background, the runway, the music, the outfits. Very unpopular opinion but 2013 is one of my favorite shows ever. 

2013 was one of my favorites too!

loved shipwrecked and angels got three looks

My ideas(wishes) for the segments are: 

-A black and red segment with the faux leather collection. (I do think this is going to be the bad/rebel angel one bc it' the nost rumored one) I have high expectations on how are they going to fuck up an amazing idea but I have a little hope that looks more like "Tough Love".

-A Winter themed one, I wouldn't be mad at a white one again, I love them they are pretty hard to ruin, but I wish they could remake "black tie holiday" since they are re using everything. 

- Pink, of course. I would totally love a cheerleader themed PINK since they are doing all this campus things.

Thats all I have now. 

59 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

2013 was one of my favorites too!

loved shipwrecked and angels got three looks

Hey, y'all are not the only ones. I actually thought 2013 was pretty good too.

Actually, in all the segments that Sophia has done so far (without Todd Thomas helping too much), which ones did you think she did best? Let's rate her segments. Mine are...

Good segments by Sophia

- Dangerous Liaisons

- SIlver Screen Angels

- Angels in Bloom

- Shipwrecked

- Snow Angels

- Passion

- I Put A Spell On You

- Ballet

Meh but still decently good save for a few outfits

- Gilded Angels

- Fairy Tale

- Birds of Paradise

- Angel Ball

- Goddesses

- Porcelain Angels

- Ice Angels

- Mountain Romance 

- Secret Angels

- Potrait of an Angel 

- Dark Angels

The bad ones, or super meh ones

- The Road Ahead

- Nomadic Adventure

- A Winter's Tale

- Punk Angels

- Exotic Butterflies

- Boho Psychedelic

- Fireworks

I exclude PINK for all, because PINK is a different category lol. 

19 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

My ideal segment in one where Ming closes with a red blood bridal look and beheads Devon Windsor with a huge sword in the name of every model of color.

Okay. I'm listening. 🤔 

You guys I was checking the VS IG and I haven't seen such a positive response for a VS product as I saw the furry thing today in a long time. I can't believe it. People is really crazy this days.

13 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Def. looks like VSFS-ish. 2006 Vibes.

EDIT: I KNOW IT IS MOST LIKELY NOT FOR THE SHOW. 

There are some sketches and fittings pictures in the back... Maybe it is for VS, who knows? but I don´t think he would be posting things in such an obvious way... I like them by the way :)