2 minutes ago, Freak said:

Viewers:

2013: 9.7 million viewers 

2014: 9.2 million viewers 

2015: 6.6 million viewers 

2016: 6.5 million viewers 

2017: 4.9 million viewers 

2018: 3.2 million viewers 

The numbers change depending on the source, but there isn't a big difference. This was just to show how irrelevant the show has become 🤣

The difference between 2013-14 to this year lol.

It's obvious that they need to add more diversity, I still think that curvy models would be great. They need to promote the show more. They need to fire some people too...👀

I still haven't watched it but the bad ratings make me happy. Maybe someone at VS will finally realise that "More music performers and more models every year" isn't a good idea.It's a fashion show, not a freaking concert. Sure, it's entirely possible the ratings would have been just as bad if there were no live performances (or even worse) but come on, clearly not many people tune in for the music. Use recorded music and put the focus back on the models and the outfits and maybe ratings will improve. Well, if you fire Sophia too. :)

29 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Let’s see a picture of you then sis :eyebrows: 

I don't get what's your point  ? like I said everyone has their own taste  and I think it's superb. Do you find everyone on earth attractive for you? I don't think so  ;) as far as I remember you also have your taste- so chill out 😂

17 minutes ago, Freak said:

Viewers:

2013: 9.7 million viewers 

2014: 9.2 million viewers 

2015: 6.6 million viewers 

2016: 6.5 million viewers 

2017: 4.9 million viewers 

2018: 3.2 million viewers 

The numbers change depending on the source, but there isn't a big difference. This was just to show how irrelevant the show has become 🤣

lol and people say vs has kendall, gigi and bella because they give the show more viewers...

Tbh i wouldn't be mad if they don't do a show next year. They have a new CEO that needs to adapt to the company.... Don't do the show for one year, use that money to make the brand better, make changes on the team, organize everything and then see if the show is still worth doing it. 

2 minutes ago, Freak said:

Tbh i wouldn't be mad if they don't do a show next year. They have a new CEO that needs to adapt to the company.... Don't do the show for one year, use that money to make the brand better, make changes on the team, organize everything and then see if the show is still worth doing it. 

I’m totally with it. Gives them MORE than enough time to get their shit together, fire some people (Sophia, Ed and Monica byeeee), hire a whole new creative team, get rid of some useless Angels and boring ass regulars and introduce a fresh new lineup and also distribute that money to something more meaningful for the brand. Kinda like how there wasn’t a 2004 show but in 2005...they made sure to come back with a BANG :clap:

I don't think adding "diversity" will help the show, is not like SI's so called diversity is helping them sell more magazines or rack more views in their social media :ninja:. I think the problem with VS is that they did very little promo and they haven't focused on building up their Angels. If I was VS, I'd skip the show next year and do another Angel's Across America tour, make people know and connect with their Angels, then come back with a big show for 2020 with a good budget and a solid Angels team.

I think VS is also fucking up by not moving to streaming services like Hulu or Netflix, their target audience (i.e women like me in their 20's who can actually afford their $60 bras, not the teens who OMG LOVE LOVE ROMEE QUEEN YESSSS!! SARA GODDESSS!!! ELSA SKINNY LEGEND I DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! but don't have a steady paycheck) won't watch tv these days, however, put this on Netflix and I will 100% watch it the day it comes out. But making me remember to tune in and stay awake for a TV show? HARD PASS. Only GOT can make me do that. It would also make the show available to a bigger audience at the same time. 

16 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

lol and people say vs has kendall, gigi and bella because they give the show more viewers...

It’s actually shocking that despite all the “fame” and “popularity” the nepotism girls possess, they are incapable of attracting more viewers, this goes to show that their influence is make-believe. You gotta hand it to their PR teams though.

We all knew the ratings is gonna take a nosedive, but 3 million ppl is still a lot for a lingerie show.

I bet their competitors wish they could flop like this They’re still the leader in the industry.

PS I’m so glad my girl Adriana pulled a thank you next and preserved herself from all of this 

One thing for sure is that they have to stop saying VS is "the most watched fashion show on earth" "BILLIONS of people see the show every year" "the sexiest night on television"... It's embarrassing at this point

3 minutes ago, Corner said:

It’s actually shocking that despite all the “fame” and “popularity” the nepotism girls possess, they are incapable of attracting more viewers, this goes to show that their influence is make-believe. You gotta hand it to their PR teams though.

We all knew the ratings is gonna take a nosedive, but 3 million ppl is still a lot for a lingerie show.

I bet their competitors wish they could flop like this They’re still the leader in the industry.

PS I’m so glad my girl Adriana pulled a thank you next and preserved herself from all of this 

They count the viewers from all around the world or just america?