Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

regardless u all on here where gonna complain about it ...matter of fact you gonna complain about everything ...particularity when your faves have been curved & not chosen ..but i digress ....💅

Edited by phenobarbie
You cannot come in here and start calling everyone in the thread cows. I don`t care if you word it obtusely or not.

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

So happy Elsa got it but that’s pretty underwhelming. I’m hoping it’ll look better with some good wings and under the lights. It’s definitely not ugly, it just lacks the wow factor to me. 

Exactly!!

Just now, Gustavocruzxxx said:

Not really Diamonds that are found in nature is way more worthy, this lab diamonds are blood free with is really good, but it has less money value !!

I was thinking the same. I prefer lab diamonds for this reason.

I'm happy for elsa, she deserves to wear the fantasy bra this year, i know it took a lot of work from the artisans and others, they did a great job,  elsa is really pretty with, but i will wanted something more punchy and sensational, it looks like it's cheap  and ugly sorry for the word, fantasy bra the cheapest and more, I hope it will have wings with fantasy bra and even very pretty jewelry, I really hope they go back beautiful

I'm sure on the runway it's gonna look like a discoball. It's full of diamonds and adding details and wings to it, it will be even better.

You guys just don't understand that diamonds in pictures don't sparkle so they make look everything worse than they actually look like in reality.

I'm happy for elsa, she deserves to wear the fantasy bra this year, i know it took a lot of work from the artisans and others, they did a great job,  elsa is really pretty with, but i will wanted something more punchy and sensational, it looks like it's cheap  and ugly sorry for the word, fantasy bra the cheapest and more, I hope it will have wings with fantasy bra and even very pretty jewelry, I really hope they go back beautiful

8 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I don't know guys what you were expecting it to be.

Previous years you've been all complaining they were boring and ugly and you were expecting something different. This year you REALLY have something DIFFERENT and you're still not happy about it. I think that even if they showed up with the most expensive fantasy bra that's full of details and sparkles and a lot of other things, you all would say it's still ugly because it's too much.

Give it a rest.

Nope, last year was perfection and it was almost universally praised because of said perfection. What we expected was something at least half as good as this one, what we got was a literal beddazled bralette... a meme everyone has been shit talking for the last two years.

With enough styling, I'm sure Elsa's could look lovely, but it shouldn't need extras to make it stand out. Lais' is amazing on its own. Elsa's need a lot of work.

image.png

4 minutes ago, HoneyAngel said:

diamonds are diamonds. but yeah Elsa deserved more definitely

Not really, real diamonds are the one that you take from a coal mine... it is perfected, but real diamonds. 

Swarovski on the other hand are crystals that they call diamonds

Im so happy for Elsa! I love that it reminds me of KK's 2006 one bc that's the best FB IMO!

I find it so funny that VOGUE realeased it via Beauty Secrets and there I was last friday waiting for my weekly Beauty secret video to be released! So this is a really nice surpirse.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Nope, last year was perfection and it was almost universally praised because of said perfection. What we expected was something at least half as good as this one, what we got was a literal beddazled bralette... a meme everyone has been shit talking for the last two years.

With enough styling, I'm sure Elsa's could look lovely, but it shouldn't need extras to make it stand out. Lais' is amazing on it's own. Elsa's need a lot of work.

image.png

+1 this is exactly my thought.