Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, myfashioninsider said:

Hi there, everyone! 😀

I'm new here (account wise, since I've been checking this thread for quite some time now). 

I've been following Victoria's Secret since the glorious 2005 era and wanted to join in for this years discussion. 

1. I agree that there are way too many performers, but generally speaking, I think their songs will be okay and runway appropriate

2. I'm actually excited for Taylor's opening, because she's gorgeous and sweet, but I'm hoping she brings more energy to the table as well!

3. I think Elsa will get the fantasy bra and I believe she deserves it. But, yet again, also did Doutzen, and she left without one, so...

4. I'd love for Sara to get the SO 🤩 She rarely gets pretty stuff at VS!

Hi myfashioninsider ! welcome :)

I want something better for Sara than SO, the FB or the opening. Actually I think this is so lame of them to give it to Taylor. 

So we have Rita Whora and Kendull Jenner in one show? Omgsoamazing!!!

Also I’m glad Taylor is opening and I like her so much more because she doesn’t give a single fuck. Don’t know why everyone attacks her just because she doesn’t jump around OHEMGEEIGOTZEOPEN!!! Not everyone needs to be incapable of acting like a 12 year old girl.

10 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

Calm down, If someone is stuck inside he still has a parachute wing. 

Just now, Kevork89 said:

So we have Rita Whora and Kendull Jenner in one show? Omgsoamazing!!!

Also I’m glad Taylor is opening and I like her so much more because she doesn’t give a single fuck. Don’t know why everyone attacks her just because she doesn’t jump around OHEMGEEIGOTZEOPEN!!! Not everyone needs to be incapable of acting like a 12 year old girl.

Omegalul at the parachute wing and Rita Whora :rofl: 

VS is pathetic. This show is tacky and outdated they’re running on a 15 year old model but they’ve now exclusively marketed it to 14 year olds. I don’t know what’s worse the teeny bop z list performers or the fact they have to hype the hadids and Kendall to get views ahaha

Theyll continue to lose profit and the show will only get worse because as is clear with these performances and the return to New York they can’t afford it anymore. The company deserves to crash and burn at this point it’s embarassing tat

Come on, the show it was never going to happen because they are in ruin, so they make the whole thing (because they can’t admit that they don’t have any money) and then BUM! A FIRE IN THE BUILDING. All the outfits got burn and there is no time for remake them. So the solution is cancel the show 

16 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Hi myfashioninsider ! welcome :)

I want something better for Sara than SO, the FB or the opening. Actually I think this is so lame of them to give it to Taylor. 

Yes, I would love for her to get the FB, but I'm pretty sure it's Elsa's turn! She would look KILLER in a red fantasy bra!

Whoa.....this show seems like a snooze fest. I understand why they used the Kardashians but that doesn't mean it will bring on the sales and ratings.  Social media followers do not mean anything. They already tried this in the past and failed.

I'm going to have to drink coffee in order to stay awake when Taylor opens the show.