Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

On another note, is anyone else intrigued why Sara spent 6 hours on fittings yesterday? She better get something good this year bc last year they did her so dirty. She didn't seem too excited tho

this - gurl better have something special this year if she spent 6h in the fittings

5 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

On another note, is anyone else intrigued why Sara spent 6 hours on fittings yesterday? She better get something good this year bc last year they did her so dirty. She didn't seem too excited tho

She might have gotten another opening, who knows. I don't believe she'll get something major tbh

12 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Stella, Elsa, Lameka and Jourdana leaving yesterday

87192294_elsa_hosk.thumb.jpg.afda1a54811fdf796dab26865be6a8c3.jpg

Ok - so what is this with Elsa's lips?
Can she just stop doing whatever the hell she is doing to her face (and body)?

She's never been my favorite, but I really liked the way she looked (body and face wise) in 2014-2016.
I'm definitely not looking forward to this (FB or without it).

3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

She might have gotten another opening, who knows. I don't believe she'll get something major tbh

This makes me kinda sad bc outside vs she has substancial value and vs keeps treating her like an underdog. I hope either they let her go soon or she quits if they keep treating her as if she signed her contract 8 months ago. Girlfriend has been with the brand for 5+ years. Even Alexina has more exposure than her smh

17 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

They all spent this amount of hours, Martha/Jo spent 5 hours too.