Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Same, I think with the right jewelry, and wings the outfit could be amazing 

I just hope they don´t give her the moon wing from previous videos... She just needs some fluffy white wings and maybe some long white gloves.

EDIT: Better in black gloves

3 minutes ago, ivancica said:

You yourself already counted almost 30 of them with 2 outfits ("12 Angels, Grace, Zuri, Willow, Devon, Cindy and Yasmine with two outfits, I can't see the Hadids, Kendull, Ming, Sui, Alexina or Duckie..." = 25). :rofl:

But the thing is, I'd be more than happy with some of them getting just one, and it still means at least five of the Angels could potentially get a third outfit. I'd be happy to see Candice, Behati, Elsa, Romee and Taylor getting three outfits.

I'm trying to see who else is likely to get two outfits? Sadie, Barbara P, Barbara F, Georgia (maybe? she was demoted to one last year) and Toni? IDK. 

Just now, Clauds said:

But the thing is, I'd be more than happy with some of them getting just one, and it still means at least five of the Angels could potentially get a third outfit. I'd be happy to see Candice, Behati, Elsa, Romee and Taylor getting three outfits.

I'm trying to see who else is likely to get two outfits? Sadie, Barbara P, Barbara F, Georgia (maybe? she was demoted to one last year) and Toni? IDK. 

Lameka?