Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I believe Adriana said she was going late at night. Atleast that is what the picture said on IG stories.

Also, Lorena. 😍

WHY is it late at night, knowing damn well she is last. WHY are her and VS and everybody involved being so difficult?? Lol. IDK whom I am more annoyed at, VS, Adriana, or the worried fans/non fans even.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

WHY is it late at night, knowing damn well she is last. WHY are her and VS and everybody involved being so difficult?? Lol. IDK whom I am more annoyed, VS, Adriana, or the worried fans/non fans even.

Because she's Adriana Lima and she can have her fittings whenever tf she wants. 

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Josephine said that some pieces were missing from her outfits during the first fittings and they had to change other things. It's probably the same for everyone else, especially if they're a bit behind schedule with the accessories and wings. 

Thats what it usually is. There have been times when Adriana had to go back, during 2016, and everybody thought they were changing her from that god awful secret angels outfit. They did not and she did not get another. They didn't even change her outfit first of all lol, and she did not get another outfit. So, its established that going to fittings more than once doesn't mean anything when it comes to outfit count

Just now, Souled-Out said:

I doubt it lol. I think this was more so VS planning

It's probably both. 

I just don't know why everyone is so shocked at this and the lack of photos when all those photographers are CALLED to be there at certain times. Having someone not photographed is really not that difficult. 

57 minutes ago, tatehill said:

It's probably both. 

I just don't know why everyone is so shocked at this and the lack of photos when all those photographers are CALLED to be there at certain times. Having someone not photographed is really not that difficult. 

I just don't see the point in that. If she is going to be at the show, its gonna be obvious that she walked. So why even make it that hard for people to get a glimpse. I know I said, it makes for good PR, clearly its working but its annoying now lol. I was expecting to atleast see her in the day.

1 hour ago, Freak said:

I hope Adriana doesn't appear until the show time so everyone think she's not walking and the BOOM she opens a segment like a queen.... Let me dream

Pulling a beyonce and shit lol. At this point, I am really starting to wonder if there is more to it. I still think Taylor is opening, that is for sure. But sooo many people are being silent. VS. Adriana. Even Adriana's attention seeking ass boyfriend who I think is still in the US. Anytime he is here, he lets it be known and he was before Adriana left for NYC. Adriana's mom is also here, and every year her mother goes to the show with her.  Her mom sometimes does post when she is there for the show. But its because of her bf, we know she had to go to london earlier last week and even he won't post a thing. Her family isn't. Ima be mad if this is ONLY for PR reasons lol because they are dragging this out and making sure everyone is on the same page about not telling. And despite the little droplets of confirmations people still are anxious af

54 minutes ago, fashionclicker said:

i am not a "insider" or whatever the hell that means. i am just someone that works with a big agency & has a few new Models in the show..i thought i would join this party this year because tFS is dead that's all..it's all fun & games ..it's not my 1st rodeo..water off a duck's back as they say..i just giving my 5 pennies worth..take it or leave it ..😂

TFS is so dead! Quite sad really. It's certainly refreshing to see so many active members on Bellazon in comparison. :) 

59 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

One way or another, we'll find out tomorrow if Adriana is there or not. They usually do a photocell the day before with ALL the girls and they might post something from their rehearsals, so let's all chill and wait for anything official.  

Are we sure they are doing that tomorrow??