Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

i am not sure about you guys but i have worked in high fashion side of the game for a few years .a lot of "fittings " are adjustments & re fits not necessary another look .i guess because it's VS with all the Photogs & hype some fans are thinking a lot of lady's got multiple looks ..i think (i know) it's more to do with complexity of the outfits this year .

@fashionclicker the problem is every year we get someone who claims to be an insider and it turns out they are full of shit, so now it's really hard for members to actually believe people who claim to know stuff, no shade, we've just become cynical I guess lol. If you really are in the VS HQ and have receipts then cool, otherwise people will carry on being shady beause this is what 5+ years of someone "working at VS" or being "the niece of a top tier VS employee" has left us:rofl:

13 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

ALEXINA IS 28 YEARS OLD?!? EXCUSE ME? I REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS LIKE THOSE ANNOYING “QUIRKY” 19-20 YEAR OLDS :hang: oh nah sis, I hate her even more after finding out her real age 

B6757077-4542-4E31-AEFE-6B2663308096.gif

Yeah, I totally agree. I dislike her even more now. And I am totally allowed to think she sucked in the VSFS last year... in my opinion, she was awful and I doubt I'm going to chang my mind this year. I do not like anything about her. 

I want to see more of women like Georgia Fowler or Yasmin. They are beautiful and not nearly as annoying. 

Just now, camomille said:

from the verrrrry little we can see i really like this look so far! i hope she has 2 great outfits, I still haven’t forgotten that awful tra look

looks like it could be in the same segment as the Fantasy Bra

2 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

Guys i have missed about 40 pages.. did you saw Timur's post about missing Adriana and Alessandra this year?

Yeah. People have been freaking it means Adriana isn't walking. All it meant was they wouldn't be walking together because Ale is gone.