Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

It makes me sick that VS is really putting the light on the nepotism crew to get the views and an audience like the "yes…@kendalljenner, @gigihadid & @bellahadid, too!)" like... cool what about the 50+ other girls ? Why not naming them if you do indeed want to name models

I mean, it makes sense from a marketing standpoint. If they dropped the names of most of the girls walking, no one would care or know who they are, but Kendall/Hadids are prominent which equals media attention which equals money.

Just now, diamondtw said:

It makes me sick that VS is really putting the light on the nepotism crew to get the views and an audience like the "yes…@kendalljenner, @gigihadid & @bellahadid, too!)" like... cool what about the 50+ other girls ? Why not naming them if you do indeed want to name models

Both them and the brand would sell their souls for publicity...

So this year's show is basically a VIP only live concert with models on the stage too as coreography... And let's not think of the editing, where in 40 minutes they will show 0.0000000000000000000001 seconds the models, 10 minutes of Kendull and the Hadids and 30 minutes of musical artists... Really VS is incredible, each year I think they reached the bottom of the disaster pit but they always manage to prove me wrong the next time... 🤢

3 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Honestly, I'm here for Kenny.

YellowAliveGreatargus-size_restricted.gi

Let's be honest, all of them could be casted without nepotism. And I have a girl crush on Bella, so I'm really happy to see them wide hips and banging body on the show!

2 minutes ago, freya said:

I mean, it makes sense from a marketing standpoint. If they dropped the names of most of the girls walking, no one would care or know who they are, but Kendall/Hadids are prominent which equals media attention which equals money.

Yes but VS is based on the whole "Angel status", the publicity should be around them. Why have 10 models that work their asses all year for the brand if at the end you just gonna put all the light on models who don't even worked a inch for the brand ?

someone can tell you and explain to VS that you do NOT need 60 models and 6/7 artists to make a great show, with 30 models and 1 artist is enough if you do things well and each model is respected for their time. There is no longer any difference between being an official Angel and the rest. This year will be the worst of all.