Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

The incredible source has spoken again. It's confirmed now. HAHAHAHA. 

If Elsa got it this person is going to be called a God next year like that future prediction fish at the soccer games or something.

Screenshot_2018-10-30-16-09-15.png

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Definitely not. Pretty sure she meant glam for the press for the show. 

They have done winged eyes before, her lips are matte which was one of the trends they were highlighting this year, plus she added show.

I actually like this look because this is ver Charolette. 

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

They have done winged eyes before, her lips are matte which was one of the trends they were highlighting this year, plus she added show.

As long as they don't overdraw the lips...

1 minute ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

And when he grows up and starts mailing pipe bombs, America will blame you for being a shitty mother. So do what you gotta do.

No they will blame you for being in the NSA and not being able to keep tracks on your troubled son.. I am going to go have a hot bubble bath, and I will deal with you in the morning!

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

It's gonna happen because you don't want it. LOL

Ugh if they ruin Adriana's lips I'll complain about it forever lol no but I don't think they will, say what yo want about the show makeup but at least VS always avoided in the past the overdrawn lips that look so Kar-trashinas and plastic, as @everyboulevard said they stick to the natural look (with alterning results).

10 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

It’s not just that, but when have they ever done the makeup look for the show during fittings? and why would Candice be the one specifically wearing it? And wouldn’t Charlotte be the one doing it if that was the case? It looks like the makeup Carolina always gives her. Charlotte doesn’t do makeup like that at all. Doesn’t add up. 

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Ugh if they ruin Adriana's lips I'll complain about it forever lol no but I don't think they will, say what yo want about the show makeup but at least VS always avoided in the past the overdrawn lips that look so Kar-trashinas and plastic, as @everyboulevard said they stick to the natural look (with alterning results).

Adriana doesn't need it. LOL Well no one technically needs overdrawn lips.

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

It’s not just that, but when have they ever done the makeup look for the show during fittings? and why would Candice be the one specifically wearing it? And wouldn’t Charlotte be the one doing it if that was the case? It looks like the makeup Carolina always gives her. Charlotte doesn’t do makeup like that at all. Doesn’t add up. 

MUA have there own moldboards too. Plus, Candice has a very special look and they wanted to test it all the way out. Time will only tellllllllll caaaausssse the show is neeeeeeexxxxxxt week. :excited:

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

MUA have there own moldboards too. Plus, Candice has a very special look and they wanted to test it all the way out. Time will only tellllllllll caaaausssse the show is neeeeeeexxxxxxt week. :excited:

Yeah nah