Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Can anyone translate it properly? Some in Romee’s thread was bringing up visa issues

I had six years dutch in school, so I can read/speak it a little bit.

The article doesn't say anything about visa issues at all. It just about their relationship. The article says that Romee and her boyfriend didn't make their engagement public yet and that they need to find the right moment to get married. They talk about that it is nice that they can travel the world together. Romee and Lauren are already 8 years together. Romee talks about how hard it was to be away from her family and friends all the time and that she wants to slow down a bit, which she already mentioned in that instagram post. Thats basically it. 

Hope I could help :) 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^ Thanks. :flower:  The way Google translate made it sound was that it was easier for them to travel together with married status or something along those lines. 

She didn't mention it was easier, she just mentions that 'it's nice to have an official status when you work and travel together' :) 

13 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

13 days, not counting today, is Nov 7th unless I am miscounting. 

Edit: Where’s the source of the picture? Could be a different time zone. Because the invite said the 8th for sure. 

But if you count the hours too, is more than half a day so technically the 8th

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Switching to a more interesting topic, Vogue Netherlands is saying that Romee got married!! 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Can anyone translate it properly? Some in Romee’s thread was bringing up visa issues. 

The article states they married because of practical reasons, which immediately made me think of visa issues. Lauren’s doesn’t have an actual job that would allow him to stay in the US for such a long time right? What does he even do? Romantic.

Just now, vsfsaddict said:

Does someone think theres a chance of VS releasing something tomorrow?

I'm just assuming we will see nothing until 8th of november :rofl:

If VS is doing their mandatory snow segment, I would love to see a "Nordic" one; less snow/ice theme, more like highland romance, but in a northern european way. (shieldmaiden and valkyries in underwear, yes please:rofl:)

With a FB inspired in the northen light colours :wub: worn by ELSA of course :wub:

17 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Romee's Husband is in Management Consulting. He's been with http://bwlprojects.com/ since 2015. The company is located out of New York City

Is it a legit thing though? I don’t mean I think it’s illegal, but I mean I don’t think it’s very serious based on the basic website and the fact that there’s almost no information about it. I know he tried it with that Be Bold brand a couple of years ago, but it seems like that only existed for a year. Anyway I’m sure they’re happy together, I just think it’s weird that she was SO young when they got together.

(idk why this text is so big, can’t change it on the mobile version)

9 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

Does someone think theres a chance of VS releasing something tomorrow?

I hope so! But as it’s the end of the week I think we’ll have to wait until Monday, if we get anything at all

38 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

13 days, not counting today, is Nov 7th unless I am miscounting. 

Edit: Where’s the source of the picture? Could be a different time zone. Because the invite said the 8th for sure. 

Its from Iesha Hodges (instagram)