Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, ivancica said:

Am I the only one not surprised that they already shot the holiday commercial?

I thought it was clear that candids you are posting above are a part of the holiday shoot? Or am I wrong? 🤔

They need to have the commercial ready (or at least something semi-decent to present) by October/November so yes they shot it already.

What if Sara will get the bra 😍 I would love that (if Behati have a purple one, I will definitely see her in red ;)) ! if not than I hope Elsa will get one and Sara will open the show- I love her walk and energy. For me she is one of the best walker if not the best among new angels.

It's about time to give something big to Sara, as she has been working the longest for the brand among other new angels (despite Lais but she got FB and Elsa got the show opening)

32 minutes ago, secretangels said:

A model who will be at the VSFS this year told me that the fittings will start next week on Thursday

For sure. And Elsa told me in person that she‘s wearing the FB called the Frozen FB. It will be announce on her Birthday and while she walk down the runaway the Song „let it go“ will play