Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I'm so hyped for Duckie to walk, I've been a fan for a long time and I love love love her. I hope VS doesn't do her wrong with a shitty outfit, especially considering she's going to be one of the most-talked about newcomers along with Winnie 

The "Boycott" is starting to get "press" mentions online. Hopefully, the ratings are low and triggers new directors at the VS headquarters. Any who, Charolette Tilbury is releasing new products during the show. I am assuming most of the girls will have a warm glow look similar to this (I don't know how this will transcend certain segments like the Rebel Angel's section):

9 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Yo.👀👀👀👀👀

3 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

^ FB?

I will ask you very politely that please don't make my hopes go up again. Last year (and the year before) my heart broke. Not again please. I'm on the Martha boat this time. 

I think I have alway read about who everybody thinks the FB is going to go to but never told my thoughts... Well,  as far as it goes, this is the second year I trully think Elsa is going to get it  BUT lately no one can expect anything with VS. other options apart from Elsa would be Jo.. They seem to like her way too much but it´s ELSA´s time NOT MARTHA. (I like her persona although lately she looks specially hot).

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

@Chessie I will politely drag you out of the Martha boat and get you back on the Elsa boat where you belong. My left titty already told me that Elsa got it, trust the left titty because she always come thru.

giphy.gif

Can´t blame you, left titties are always right 🧐

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

@Chessie I will politely drag you out of the Martha boat and get you back on the Elsa boat where you belong. My left titty already told me that Elsa got it, trust the left titty because she always come thru.

I want to but I don't know. I have to discuss this with my asociate. @PastaFreak show yourself.