Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

bitch better bring my man J Balvin

I almost always agree with you Clauds but I especially agree with you on this one, lol I'll even suffer through El Conejo Malo

I'm still convinced Liam Payne's going to get one of the slots based on how little his promo makes sense and how Sophia was making such a big deal about him in Milan :whistle: 

Also, 2011 was one of the best modern shows and I don't see how you fools don't see that. Adriana opening Super Angels with Kanye before he went off the deep end? A perfectly sized runway? The gorgeous undersea bullshit thing? Ballet which was both beautiful and laughable? I hate Miranda but girl got an amazing push present

1 hour ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I almost always agree with you Clauds but I especially agree with you on this one, lol I'll even suffer through El Conejo Malo

I'm still convinced Liam Payne's going to get one of the slots based on how little his promo makes sense and how Sophia was making such a big deal about him in Milan :whistle: 

Also, 2011 was one of the best modern shows and I don't see how you fools don't see that. Adriana opening Super Angels with Kanye before he went off the deep end? A perfectly sized runway? The gorgeous undersea bullshit thing? Ballet which was both beautiful and laughable? I hate Miranda but girl got an amazing push present

I'm here for Mi Gente or whateve J Balvin wants to sing, I love him, can't help it:rofl: AND it would make sense if Liam also performs because guess what? Also has a duet with J Balvin. It seems very very possible and likely to me that VS would book Cardi B, Liam and J Balvin tbh. They can sing I like it (Cardi + J), Familiar (Liam + J) and then each get a solo song, that would cover all segments and VS I can see VS putting a performer in every segment this year, I can see Liam being the Pink performer since he has the youngest fanbase from these three. 

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Can we get J Balvin but not Cardi or Liam? Cardi annoy the hell out of me and Liam was the biggest disappointment music wise.

Okay we're not friends anymore, werk!