Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

It was the video with the vs models?

Yes, couldn't even watch all the way through....I had to fast forward every 2 seconds to get away from Miley. It seems like a segment for Rebel Angels because of the lyrics. Prob. not a performance but just a mix.....or maybe a debut performance/song for ratings which is equally as annoying as Taylor Swift performing. So it'll be on mute for me. Most artist release singles around this time and albums during the holidays which is when the show premieres.  

"Hey Victoria secret I heard you had angels and I heard you have demons too." Something like that.

3 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Yes, couldn't even watch all the way through....I had to fast forward every 2 seconds to get away from Miley. It seems like a segment for Rebel Angels because of the lyrics. Prob. not a performance but just a mix.....or maybe a debut performance/song for ratings which is equally as annoying as Taylor Swift performing. So it'll be on mute for me. Most artist release singles around this time and albums during the holidays which is when the show premieres.  

"Hey Victoria secret I heard you had angels and I heard you have demons too." Something like that.

I'm telling y'all. Rebel Angels is a thing :rofl: 

And we're going to get a horribly made Punk Angels 2.0 segment. 

49 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm telling y'all. Rebel Angels is a thing :rofl: 

And we're going to get any horribly made Punk Angels 2.0 segment. 

It is a thing. You know Sophia thinks she’s into something with this segment but like everything she hashes out, it’ll be garbage. I just hope I get to die in peace before VS axes her and replaces the whole creative team while they’re at it. 

Holy shit. I watched Etam 2018 and their second segment was a performance disaster. The poor girl who had to close the segment didn't get much screen time when the lights were on :rofl: 

Side note, Constance, Joan, Eniko and Camille Rower's bodies definitely look better. And they've definitely got some models who walk well. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

On the topic of past models, was Flavia ever offered an angel contract, or at least rumored to have one?

Not that I’m aware of...from what I’ve read Carmen Kass, Naomi Campbell, Liya Kebede, Oluchi Onweagba, Ana Beatriz Barrios, Isabeli Fontana, Edita Vilkevičiūtė and Maryna Linchuk (I know I’m missing more in the top of my head but I can’t remember) all turned down Angel contracts.

8 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Holy shit. I watched Etam 2018 and their second segment was a performance disaster. The poor girl who had to close the segment didn't get much screen time when the lights were on :rofl: 

Side note, Constance, Joan, Eniko and Camille Rower's bodies definitely look better. And they've definitely got some models who walk well. 

Sofia Resing was having a time of her life with that good walk but that girl behind her was just walking too fast.